Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also on EU - at 9 21 am - an inner bar - not breached either end of one before then 9 22 - a breach below inner bar - that was the PA part

YES - but PA with LH and also 2 quick lrs going over and then confirmed at 3692 and 90

ok the ll aT 09 28 I SEE THAT. ALSO SEE THE LH AND LR, BUT THAT WAS FINE STUFF AND I WAS NOT ZOOMED IN TO THAT DETAIL. I AM STOPPING FOR A WALK AND GOING to restart when more focussed. cant believe i missed that move. getting the higher high at 09:16 made me think long so i stayed in.

no, still looking for why it was a sell at 22 when the action was identical to 09:09

Sorry - action for me was totally different on tick and 1 min at 9 09 compared to 9 22
9 09 - 93 could not be breached - interim support held -

BUT - 9 22 a second go at 93 and interim support after a failure of taking out R's at 3699 - 3702 - this time the action was stronger and so it breached under 93 and also 90 - confirming scalp sells

Last edited:
ok the ll aT 09 28 I SEE THAT. ALSO SEE THE LH AND LR, BUT THAT WAS FINE STUFF AND I WAS NOT ZOOMED IN TO THAT DETAIL. I AM STOPPING FOR A WALK AND GOING to restart when more focussed. cant believe i missed that move. getting the higher high at 09:16 made me think long so i stayed in.

Don't worry - on bad days I have had my first 3 scalp trades go wrong - as I was not in the zone

Sometimes then I have my best days- and end up doing over 20 trades and getting over 100 -150 pips

The trick is tight stops and being out ASAP when you are wrong

Sorry - action for me was totally different on tick and 1 min at 9 09 compared to 9 22
9 09 - 93 could not be breached - interim support held -

BUT - 9 22 a second go at 93 and interim support after a failure of taking out R's at 3699 - 3702 - this time the action was stronger and so it breached under 93 and also 90 - confirming scalp sells

at 9:22 my candle got as low as 943 only.
93 got breached at 09:28.......

EU - but in slightly bigger short term picture - under 93 and 90 is still bearish - so will scalp buy try 90 or not now then drop again ??

Attachments

• breach.png
    breach.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.