Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
please tell me you have made some small scalp sell pips on AU and GU ??

I trade most only EU, but have now 1 more monitor so will check 1 more pair. because you know I lazy and hate to switch too much the charts.

can you give me advise which one other then EU I have to monitor.

I know normal you make the smallest amount by EU, but I have confidence at this pair, so I will not miss it.
but now I miss it because of write this :))
but the market will not go and stay the rest of my live, for sure.

thanks in advance

I trade most only EU, but have now 1 more monitor so will check 1 more pair. because you know I lazy and hate to switch too much the charts.

can you give me advise which one other then EU I have to monitor.

I know normal you make the smallest amount by EU, but I have confidence at this pair, so I will not miss it.
but now I miss it because of write this :))
but the market will not go and stay the rest of my live, for sure.

thanks in advance

HI fx

I was like you a few yrs back - i spent approx 3 year taking 80% of all my scalps just on the EU and my daily target was then only 20 pips and increased to 30 pips in the third year

I was then trading on 2 screens - today I have 4 available and I do think 3 to 6 screens are advisable for trading multi pairs.

I then ventured more with the GU and Swissy - and then went on to EJ and GJ ( the beast)

I found many days - I would do 15 -30 pips on the EU - spending a few hrs on it - but in between 30 -50 pips on other pairs - with ease

I would recommend you follow AU - Swissy and even EG or UJ as well -as they are all not too wild, The GU /EA /EJ /GJ can all be beast when they want to - great when the going good - but if you get it wrong in a wave - you can be caught out very very quickly

The best thing i did was look at 3 -6 pairs rather than staying 80% with just one pair

I dont depend just on correlations - but they can help as with EA and AU - and Swissy and EU - but there are many times of the day - one pair will be having action - and the pairs you might be stalking are asleep

hope that helps

Regards

F

Last edited:
EU -Placed my 30% free trade stop at 3655 for now still in nearly 28 pips of profit -its a scalp sell under 73 for now - not in it hope it stays above 56 ;-)

please tell me you have made some small scalp sell pips on AU and GU ??
I hope so - I have - so pleased - already over target today - but not money wise yet

Yeah bought some sterling this morning, but only caught about 25% of the up-move. Managed to catch 10 pips of that EU rise too - thought I was clever until it then went up another 30 pips :)

Looking again - i suppose i ought to place free trade stop at 45 or 47 rather than 55 - - will review again in next 10 mins

Yeah bought some sterling this morning, but only caught about 25% of the up-move. Managed to catch 10 pips of that EU rise too - thought I was clever until it then went up another 30 pips :)

WD - DJ - I get caught out every day on cutting trades to quickly - still - as we know better to be safe I suppose - even when we do get it wrong :)

I have also now 4 monitor.

1x 19" for chat
1x 19" for dukas Jforex and smal browser window for binary
2x 23" for MT4 charts, every one I want 1 pair, M1 chart and small overview charts M5 and H1/H4

I think you have to switch a lot if you want all pair monitor in time, i feel dizzy if I switch many time.

this is good advice
"I would recommend you follow AU - Swissy and even EG or UJ "

because if I sometime start early, I in the timezone +7GMT, so the AU / Sydney market are open and later at London open, may I switch to EG, and have Swissy open all the time, that will cover the EU because of correlation.

thanks Forexmospherian

I use 1 screen for watching 4 or 6 pairs simultaneously - and 2 other screens for trading

I don't think 6 or 8 screens would really help me - as i would be spending too much time switching and seeing too much going on - and then maybe doing no better

I am OK going down to 2 screens - but just off laptop or tablet seems too restrictive - unless I stay with just 1 or 2 pairs

Last edited:
just gone 10 00 am UK time and many pairs having a rest atm

Will check through and see if any are ready for their next moves

EJ - falling from its high at 139 69 - presently scalp sell - but might be able to get a scalp buy again above 30 -33 area

Under 24 and 20 would still be more scalp sells

Looking again - i suppose i ought to place free trade stop at 45 or 47 rather than 55 - - will review again in next 10 mins

EU - kept stop at 55 when it went up higher to 3687 - presently a scalp sell under 80 - but hoping 64 or 59 might stop further pullbacks

Last edited:
good to see :cool: you cannot walk on water :cheesy::devilish: btw well done DJ

good to see :cool: you cannot walk on water :cheesy::devilish: btw well done DJ

Far from it. This morning's performance is nothing to write home about. I was up about $260 buying sterling and euro (as mentioned above), then took a hit on the dollar and lost $106. :( lol.

Far from it. This morning's performance is nothing to write home about. I was up about $260 buying sterling and euro (as mentioned above), then took a hit on the dollar and lost $106. :( lol.

just my little bit of humour (T macadam will be pleased :devilish:) hope mac has a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.