Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite confused with that eu one, was sure it was saying sell.

Hi MM

I noticed you posted that at 4 29 pm - and at 4 32pm and end o half hr time window at 4.39 pm it was a scalp sell from 3594/5 and it dropped approx 15 pips

Conclusion

You were correct - but entered 2 -4 mins too early ie premature (ejactu......) entry lol - relax and wait for the additional clues and you will be fine (y)

Regards

F

Thursday 13th February 2014 - Approx 6 15 am UK time

Morning Traders

Earlier than usual this morning as out twice before 8 30 am

Quick update and overview prior to the Opens

EU - After dropping to the 3565 area yesterday we have had a slow 15 hr rise back up over 3600 to now approx 3615

Above 3607 - clearly scalp bullish with scalp buys needing to breach 19 and then we are faced with a 3620 -30 R's area,

Would need under 3605 and 3598 to be taking scalp sells for lower atm

More to follow in a few minutes as just in a couple of scalps atm

Yes - caught the EU rise from 3611 and taken 70% off at 3634 - nice start to my early morning - approx 22 pips net in less than 20 minutes.

Will place the 30% as a free trade buy with stop in profit at 3615

Now back to some other pairs

My other scalp was the opposite - scalp sell on the Swissy - out totally on that one as a bit shocked on quick move down and had been majoring on the EU scalp buy instead - still 14 pips off that pair but was on a lower stake size - so really only like a 6-7 pips money result.

Still it all counts ;-))

GU - been very bullsih again and got up to 6623 earlier this morning

Under 6620 is a scalp sell with price needing to fall under 6606 and 03 to hold any scalp sell on

Back over say 22 and 26 - would be more scalp buys with another attempt to next interim R above - and atm - don't know what level that is

OK - back in a bit

Good Morning Forexmospherian and all!

will check what is going on, thanks for your forecast Forexmospherian.

hope we all have a good day!
here it is sunny same every day, hope the weather in England will not too bad, but the news make me scare for you there.

all the best
cheers

Morning fx

Yes the weather in the UK as been very bad - with lots or rain and flooding . I live in the Midlands not too far from the Belfry Golf course and fairly near to Birmingham. We have not suffered the flooding as bad as those in the south of the country - but have had bad storms

I just hope we get some of your weather in our summer ;-)

Only back for 30 mins and then out again this morning until the second part of the next hr

I have started my day off well so far and I hope you have a good session as well

Will check out a few other pairs including the AU before I go out again

Regards

F

GU - been very bullsih again and got up to 6623 earlier this morning

Under 6620 is a scalp sell with price needing to fall under 6606 and 03 to hold any scalp sell on

Back over say 22 and 26 - would be more scalp buys with another attempt to next interim R above - and atm - don't know what level that is

OK - back in a bit

Comment from approx 45 mins ago

GU - made 6602 - still a scalp sell again under 6614 - any bounce back up over 16 and 19 would change it though

AU and other fave - the EA

News again caused the AU to fall from the 9000+ area back down to 8930 support zone.

Intraday bearish atm - but if supports hold above say 17 - 25 or at 8900 ish - then we will get bounces and a turn to test 8980 or even 9000

Need 46 and 51 to start scalp buying or holding any on prior to 46

EA - session bullish and as tested 5260 and still in a session bullish mode above 5222

Need under 27 and 18 to be taking more scalp sells

take care if you outside!

I have free trade at EU now, will out here at DT

Well Done - if we don't make over say 42 and 50 - I would take what you can get meanwhile - unless you have already quite a bit of profit locked in OK

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.