Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
any idea on why that fast jump up?

Yes - to catch traders out - and of course to unsettle them etc etc

Every move played with - is designed to do your head in ;-)

Players are brilliant at it. From 44 they take in back down to 33 to buy heavily

By doing that they catch the majority of traders out

EU - i have got an R area here 3458 -63 ish - so will leave 30% on with stop still in profit at 51 and if I am stopped there not bothered ;-))

GU struggling at 6060 -65 now

AU was a nice scalp buy from 9290 ish - smooth as well - did not take it but instead came out of the remaining scalp sell stake .

Count time on highs and also 8 mins to time window

ok ty for that. I going out for walk ass have not been this out of tune for weeks. don't know what is wrong with me today. does not matter its demo. just as important as real to me and ive been unable to see clearly!
hope to catch u later when have cleared head and removed agitation about this.

no problem - glad its demo for you - although shame that the 452 pips was not live - lol

Last edited:
EU - 57 was scalp sell - so instead of taking it - exited part stake free trade at 55- instead of letting stop be hit - and with the extra pips - i can still re - enter again if I think it will breach 63+

EU and GU are both bullish this last 3 hrs or so - but hitting R;s and also US session - so that's why we might get a change soon

Notice AU did not quite make the Rsin 13 area - but instead peaked for now at 9311 and then fell 14 pips so far on hr change - which also coinsided with GU and EU pullbacks

EU - ok - low for now 3441 and mys scalp sell stop at 52 - but 44 is a scalp buy - so instead will take 300% sell trade off at 45 instead of risking it going to 52.

Those extra 5 pips - allows me to play on any more entries - either scalp buying higher or if under 38 and 35 looking at scalp selling again

Status
Not open for further replies.