Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow is all I can say.

What a thread, some of the pip counts in this thread leave my mouth watering, at just 1 lot I will be a wealthy man if I can match you guys.

Some time in the near future (before year end) I will leave my job as I have been at the same company for 11 years and have become disillusioned with my role in the company, I will then be joining you guys to become a full time forex currency trader and follow this thread daily in attempt to imitate what you guys do with great consistency.

Good work and keep it up.

Hey k

Don't throw all the income out the window....I would recommend part time trading first during the learning period......keeps the pressure off while you learn

And ignore the comments you are about to get about
Forexperians and a few others of us here that actually make money trading....we have attracted a significant number of members who are hellbent on trying to shut us down

Make your own mind up about how you trade....don't listen to the dissers

N

Pay attention KurtKrakkav.
This is what I mean when I say that deceive people is a thing absolutely immoral.
The most of the foum members think that ForexMospherian is only a big Bluff !!
Read this thread
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/208634-ignore-dissers-8.html#post2611476
and.......good luck !!!

See K?

There is a member with just 14 posts telling you we are fakes...:sleep:.I've been involved in gambling since I was a boy and here for over 10 years trading my own systems ......I make my own opinions on good traders and support this thread(y)

You have joined at a turbulent time with a lot of feuding going on between some established traders

Focus on your path and make your own choices

N

Pay attention KurtKrakkav.
This is what I mean when I say that deceive people is a thing absolutely immoral.
The most of the foum members think that ForexMospherian is only a big Bluff !!
Read this thread
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/208634-ignore-dissers-8.html#post2611476
and.......good luck !!!

Great comment foix......so now F is responsible for him thinking about trading?

Can we pin a few more things on F?......global warming ?......world peace ?.......jedwood ?

We all tell every new trader to take responsibility for their risk and also that trading is NOT easy,......read some of the threads at t2win n full for once. You might learn something.......Take some time to become a true member before mouthing off about everyone......no one here in this group ever advocates irresponsible activity regarding trading

Do some research before you join the disser pack......

Jesus
N

Morning N

I have no problem with that at all

Its a lovely sunny morning - not quite as hot as in S of France - but time for a nice dog walk through the woods

I have only been back what 3 days and now looking forward to my next holiday in a few weeks time

Must get focused back on the trading side rather than with the "rabble" and members who tell me twice to just go away in very basic language - thank you moderators for not standing for outright aggressive swearing

Plan to only participate in 3 threads over the course of today - 2 are mine and one is Sun's - quite a bit to update her with.

The other 45+ threads currently active this last few days I will leave to others and if they want to carry on insulting or trying to wind me or others up - they have a clear path - fire away guys.

Still trying to work out how I take over the forum if I am not active in 90% of the threads and how I dont trade at all and am just a blogger. To me it defies basic logic - but then that's never a dissers forte.

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

Ok let me fire up a journal from tomorrow and start the "training"...... Let me start on the 3 raw LR,s and comment as I go......I will have half an eye on my strengthmeter s but this journal will be 99% price action based to hopefully see people how it grows from the basics .......let me know if you want me adding anything else

I,ll,use fx. Pro. demo as I'm trialling it anyway......should be a little funky tomorrow as I change hats a little to mainstream charts:smart:

Always plenty to learn in forex and I am always promising myself to,spend more time on the real,pair charts instead of indexes to improve my scalping further......always the student

N

Ok let me fire up a journal from tomorrow and start the "training"...... Let me start on the 3 raw LR,s and comment as I go......I will have half an eye on my strengthmeter s but this journal will be 99% price action based to hopefully see people how it grows from the basics .......let me know if you want me adding anything else

I,ll,use fx. Pro. demo as I'm trialling it anyway......should be a little funky tomorrow as I change hats a little to mainstream charts:smart:

Always plenty to learn in forex and I am always promising myself to,spend more time on the real,pair charts instead of indexes to improve my scalping further......always the student

N

Hi N

I am amazed T2W is allowing your "ignore the dissers" thread to remain in the reception first steps area . Tim want members to make their own minds up etc etc which I look upon now as yet another nail in the coffins of my alternative fans

With regards to your new trading journal - starting off similar to Sun - use either 3 or 4 LRs on a I min chart and concentrate for a start on timing your entries to perfection

With you already being a scalper - all I hope it will do is just assist you to gain an extra 1 to 4 pips on your normal method - ie using the fastest 2 Lrs at say settings of 8 or 9 and 12 or 13 along with a third LR - anything from 27 to 40 to help you keep you in moves.

You know the time windows and the 6 main KT's give a minute either way - now its just lining up the clues for turns etc etc

After you have done a few hundred we will do some filtering and then look more at Price structure for each session.

My Lits areas and price structure bias come from the longer 3 lrs in the total 9 or so settings normally used

Once you have a session bias you should find scalps in that direction will be larger gains than scalps against the session bias

I will give more of an example on that EU chart in the devil in the detail journal - i have broken that pair down into 6 period of the full day on Friday and will explain bias in each one in the other thread

I know you will print your results and your charts when you have the set up correct - let me check how it looks etc - and then this is stage 1 for you

It will not take you a month or so to get to stage 2 or 3 - simply because you already understand my concept etc etc - its just fine tuning it into real life trading etc etc

Any question please just fire away

Regards

F

Hi N

I am amazed T2W is allowing your "ignore the dissers" thread to remain in the reception first steps area . Tim want members to make their own minds up etc etc which I look upon now as yet another nail in the coffins of my alternative fans

With regards to your new trading journal - starting off similar to Sun - use either 3 or 4 LRs on a I min chart and concentrate for a start on timing your entries to perfection

With you already being a scalper - all I hope it will do is just assist you to gain an extra 1 to 4 pips on your normal method - ie using the fastest 2 Lrs at say settings of 8 or 9 and 12 or 13 along with a third LR - anything from 27 to 40 to help you keep you in moves.

You know the time windows and the 6 main KT's give a minute either way - now its just lining up the clues for turns etc etc

After you have done a few hundred we will do some filtering and then look more at Price structure for each session.

My Lits areas and price structure bias come from the longer 3 lrs in the total 9 or so settings normally used

Once you have a session bias you should find scalps in that direction will be larger gains than scalps against the session bias

I will give more of an example on that EU chart in the devil in the detail journal - i have broken that pair down into 6 period of the full day on Friday and will explain bias in each one in the other thread

I know you will print your results and your charts when you have the set up correct - let me check how it looks etc - and then this is stage 1 for you

It will not take you a month or so to get to stage 2 or 3 - simply because you already understand my concept etc etc - its just fine tuning it into real life trading etc etc

Any question please just fire away

Regards

F

no worries ...............i'm fooling with some other programming tonight but will fire her up tomorrow at some point in the morning .......may not be first thing as need to do an airport run for a friend

the disser thread was a fun distraction this weekend whilst I reprogrammed some old indicators to help me from tomorrow ......boring as hell programming in mt4 !

cheers
N

Last edited:
ok screens loaded with some strengthmeter indicators (hidden)

3 lrs and I play into where I see the opps

should be fun .........

N

Attachments

• 3 lr's.JPG
    3 lr's.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 80
Monday 24th August 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday retail Traders

WARNING - THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR NEWBIE FX TRADERS OR TRADERS WITH LESS THAN 12-18 MONTHS OF BASIC EXPERIENCE - PLEASE DO NOT TRY AND FOLLOW - INSTEAD PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER FX THREADS - Thank You F

Monday morning and the start of another new week and first since I have been away on Holiday

My format is going to be changing this week - simply because its time for a change and time to up the ante.

There will be the normal stuff including -

LIVE CALLS IN ADVANCE OF THE MOVES - ALL BASED ON STOPS UNDER 5 PIPS ON MANY MAJOR FX PAIRS

There will also be updates on all main Pairs and more focus on the EU with what as recently happened - ie It touched 1499/ 1500 this morning

All input from genuine FX retail traders is welcome - especially traders who do need their bottoms being constantly wiped and are prepared to use two of their main faculties - ie mainy their Brains and there Eyes.

I will also be assisting 2 other members on their trading journey's and so will not be always commenting in just this thread

Have a great day and a good week

I know in advance I will - even if I have 2 to 5 bad trades every session - I will still end up making a good money return - simply due to the "excellence" of my method

Best Regards

F

you have nothing to prove F ................you've upset a lot of people at T2win but it was long overdue ...............it was getting stale with little new activity

and if people think that the mood of these threads are overconfident nee arrogant.......what did they expect as the attacks became more and more ferocious as someone dared to say that they were making money consistently ?

clearly these dissers have never dealt with anyone successful in their dealings ?............if they have then they must have chosen to run away quickly and hide back in their own comfortable and non threatening existences ?

If you want to be successful in any walk of life you have to get outside your comfort zones and mix with people that are shaking the tree.............you cant hide in a box .....its not like the movies or the junk mail promises on YouTube.............step up or step away ....:p....

people don't have to follow these threads if they don't want to but judging on the viewing figures over the last few months no one else can pull em in like this thread ....despite what the dissers say !

N

Last edited:
going to answer a few things on my thread ........then an airport run for a friend ...then some fun on the journal

later
N

6 44 am

Anyone who has followed this thread - know my TW's and KT's and how I operate

Already this morning from after 6 00 am I have taken 2 scalps on the EU

One a scalp buy from at 6 07/8 am - Yes one of the 6 key times in the hour from 1456 to 1467/8 and then and easy scalp sell based on a LH in the next TW at 6 24 am from 1465

The last scalp sell is still live and is testing 1440 ish atm

I will post some EU charts

On my set up - its so easy to spot these moves - even if you are not as skilled as me

Main first interim supports are at 1420 to 30

We need to stay above there to look at scalp buys again either at 6 51 am onwards or after the 7 00 am EO

you have nothing to prove F ................you've upset a lot of people at T2win but it was long overdue ...............it was getting stale with little new activity

people don't have to follow these threads if they don't want to but judging on the viewing figures over the last few months no one else can pull em in like this thread ....despite what the dissers say !

N

Morning N

Cheers - and thank you for the support

Looking forward to being of assistance on your own trading journal - and have a great week

Regards

F

6 49am

LiTs Areas - ie Lines in the Sand - that are important for Intraday bias

I will go through these areas separately on each key pair during the next hour

Above the key areas we are bull bias for the session - and opposite for below

It does not mean we can only scalp buy if we are above the LiTs - but we should see greater movement is that direction

My LiTs ar derived from a 1 min LR chart based on the 3 longest LR's

Normally - they have great accuracy

For this morning on the EU the Lits is above 1400 and 1420 price range - saying for now its still bullish or this morning session

If price drops under 1400 - then we could come out of the session bull bias

Charts to follow in a bit

EU

6 54am

Came out the scalp sell at 6 49 am at 1436 price

Why -

well price had stalled and its trying to turn atm

I have not jumped in with a scalp buy at 6 50 / 51 am for now as main supports are still a bit lower than 34/5 low atm at the 20 -30 area

So as of now not in a EU scalp for 7 0 am EO

EU - From after 4 09 am and 6 00 am this morning - UK time

EU

1 min LR chart with LiTs area and first supports

I am wanting to scalp buy in the supports area - but cannot atm as of 7 04 am

Not in a scalp sell atm - did not leave 30% on after 6 23 am - my mistake for now

197254d1440396299-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-240815am.png

Attachments

• EU - 240815am.png
    EU - 240815am.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 527
EU

6 54am

Came out the scalp sell at 6 49 am at 1436 price

Why -

well price had stalled and its trying to turn atm

I have not jumped in with a scalp buy at 6 50 / 51 am for now as main supports are still a bit lower than 34/5 low atm at the 20 -30 area

So as of now not in a EU scalp for 7 0 am EO

7 07 am

We have stopped so far at 1422

still not scalp bought yet

We would need to see bounces over 1445 and 50 for a turn being attempted - to then hold scalp buys on longer

It as been dollar strength coming in on many pairs after 6 09 am onwards - ie GU also fallen - not in it nor EJ for now

7 10 am

We have next main clue on EU - ie 1430/1

I cannot scalp buy really until I see a bounce over these 2 prices

For now I have scalp sold again at 26

GU

7 17 am

If you are a KT follower than 6 09 am or 6 21 am - both were scalp sells - clues in time and LRs over price

That pairs dropped over 30 pips down to 5652 area for now and the low as held over 30 mins

The GU is under its LiTs area this morning - suggesting a Bearish bias

Status
Not open for further replies.