Attachments

• add2.PNG
    add2.PNG
    7.2 KB · Views: 88
  • add3.PNG
    add3.PNG
    7.2 KB · Views: 87
results update

hard work dude ...............euro and usd are bull .......the real deal was earlier ...........Euro came off the floor around 2.50 BST..........70-80 pips possible for the patient traders ............usd bounced off its floor around 5.40 and I have been buying it since then ..........mainly swissie and cad

have a good weekend ......looks like you have earned it :smart:

N

Attachments

• eu trades.JPG
    eu trades.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 86
have good weeekends all .....good to have the guvnor back ...the kids were getting unruly !

N

To both of you...
No body shared there real name here. Most of the people in the forum use a nickname as userid. Then why I would be different??

Look at your username buddy. I also don't know real name of Sir Gissachance, Major Magnum, NVP. About Forexmospherian, I know his first name is Peter. That all. I know all of them from UK. They also didn't share picture. In my Forexmospherian profile. I shared my city. The backdrop is from my city.

I don't know what is others problem here. Some people are here making silly jokes on lower brain etc etc. bla bla... not all the people in this world has same track mind ...

Mr. F never asked any details about me other than trading. If he asked, i would have no problem to share my details, skype id, blogger id, what ever... I would love to join their network.

We are real people here.

Honestly, I don't need to justify anything here at least to the criticizers.

Hey Sun

using Forums and the many members associated is a little like life.............you are going to get people that want to help you and people that dont...........;)

in life however you can usually move away quickly from the people that are sarcastic and rude and unhelpful..........as why spend time talking or dealing with them ?

but here on T2win the moderators allow such people to continually snipe and jibe at all the other members .......as long as they are not outrageously rude or post obscene pictures or comments they are allowed to continue their quest to stop people being able to be here in a fairly friendly environment, and be able to focus 100% on learning about trading with no meaningless interruptions

at best think of them like the disruptive children in a classroom - that take away your concentration and valuable time with the teachers and mentors as they rant and rage and pout in the corner............time wasted by the mentors having to talk to them and pacify them and even argue with them whilst valuable time slips away ..............who truly knows the reasons why these people behave as such but they do ..........its allowed here. :whistling

the moderators watch but don't act..............I think you can block comments by such people online ...but people like F and myself need to keep filters open as we do like to know what they are moaning about day in day out

so focus on the good guys and your trading - its going well ! .....:smart:(y).......we will worry about the crew who drag T2win down

N

Actually i agree with Darktone about most methods - whether Andrews PF's or Harmonics or the Cloud - Eliiots Gann etc etc - most at best only work about 50 -55% of the time

They just don't have enough "edges" to make them works over 70%+ of time

Now by adding time and clever Money management and other tricks of the trade - you can end up with a modified great system - that will work every day of the week - in any markets

Its then down to the trader him/herself to be able to carry it out - and as DT says - many times thats is the hardest part of trading - controlling the emotions and the method day in day out

Agreed....the secret to successful trading is for the trader to establish how they like to look at the market....and then layer that method with supporting ideas/methodologies for the full system.......then sprinkle in screen time/ focus/ practice

What is bollox to some traders is bankable pips to others......horses for courses.....
Which is really why we all share different views here

Depends how you say tomatoes !

N

F

I have an idea ....similar to what sun is doing and I start from the basics (3 Lrs ) and adding the layers gradually .....I also define the lessons being applied as we proceed along the way......I have no consulting work now starting before my 3 week holiday in September so it would be interesting to trade a different way.......even if we have to take a break in mid sept to early October

Sound interesting ?......and it's gotta have turtle in the title ......hahahaah

Perhaps a few others may be up for it as well ?

N

NVP, have you hopped into bed with Forexmospherian too?

Hey D

Did someone get banned ?.......who are you dude ?

Just the thing we have been complaining about ...multi nics spoiling the forum:p

And see last post......happy to learn new tricks.....you can never stop learning as a trader .....always useful

N

Last edited:
F

I have an idea ....similar to what sun is doing and I start from the basics (3 Lrs ) and adding the layers gradually .....I also define the lessons being applied as we proceed along the way......I have no consulting work now starting before my 3 week holiday in September so it would be interesting to trade a different way.......even if we have to take a break in mid sept to early October

Sound interesting ?......and it's gotta have turtle in the title ......hahahaah

Perhaps a few others may be up for it as well ?

N

Morning N

I have no problem with that at all

Its a lovely sunny morning - not quite as hot as in S of France - but time for a nice dog walk through the woods

I have only been back what 3 days and now looking forward to my next holiday in a few weeks time

Must get focused back on the trading side rather than with the "rabble" and members who tell me twice to just go away in very basic language - thank you moderators for not standing for outright aggressive swearing

Plan to only participate in 3 threads over the course of today - 2 are mine and one is Sun's - quite a bit to update her with.

The other 45+ threads currently active this last few days I will leave to others and if they want to carry on insulting or trying to wind me or others up - they have a clear path - fire away guys.

Still trying to work out how I take over the forum if I am not active in 90% of the threads and how I dont trade at all and am just a blogger. To me it defies basic logic - but then that's never a dissers forte.

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

Note :

If i put my stop at 5 and take profit at 50 that doesn't automatically make my RR 10 . It depends on the win rate . If i put my stop at 10 to make 100 that's not necessarily better than using a 200 pips stop to make 100 , it depends on the win rate . I use mixture of both tight sl and wide one .

Comment from Tar in his journal - and of course I cannot comment there

Morning Tar

Have to slightly disagree with you there buddy

There is a massive difference and its down to trading efficiency not just win rates.

I would sooner make 20 trades in a day with only a 65% win rate and have RR's of 10 - then have just 3 trades all 100% winners with 100 pip stops and 200 pip targets met.

Even with a worse win rate - ie 65% to 100% - multi short term trades will always beat the other longer period method

Add then part stakes and stops in profit and multi trading is a far better method

I will never enter ANY Trade unless it can be made with a stop under 5 or 7 pips

Only my way - but then again - I am an retail expert FX trader - who apparently cannot make calls in advance and does not trade at all - ROFLMAO

I wish you a good week Tar

All the best

F

Sort of nice to be back after two weeks on holiday, but would prefer to be back in Italy/Switzerland really! Heck, did I say Switzerland, no ones gonna believe that, better think of another destination... ;)

Slowing it down here a bit, as other life commitments need attention. Will attempt a few swing trades here and there, and hopefully get in a little intra-day from time to time.

Have fun all :)

Wow is all I can say.

What a thread, some of the pip counts in this thread leave my mouth watering, at just 1 lot I will be a wealthy man if I can match you guys.

Some time in the near future (before year end) I will leave my job as I have been at the same company for 11 years and have become disillusioned with my role in the company, I will then be joining you guys to become a full time forex currency trader and follow this thread daily in attempt to imitate what you guys do with great consistency.

Good work and keep it up.

Wow is all I can say.

What a thread, some of the pip counts in this thread leave my mouth watering, at just 1 lot I will be a wealthy man if I can match you guys.

Some time in the near future (before year end) I will leave my job as I have been at the same company for 11 years and have become disillusioned with my role in the company, I will then be joining you guys to become a full time forex currency trader and follow this thread daily in attempt to imitate what you guys do with great consistency.

Good work and keep it up.

Pay attention KurtKrakkav.
This is what I mean when I say that deceive people is a thing absolutely immoral.
The most of the foum members think that ForexMospherian is only a big Bluff !!
Read this thread
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/208634-ignore-dissers-8.html#post2611476
and.......good luck !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.