Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi MM

Just seen your post

Well Done

I can see you got a few nice trades in today and look totally under control

Not been too bad a first day back - only 3 bad scalps out of loads - ( well over 20 now )

just eu today. tied off a good week . low risk high gain

Notice lots of EU buys - I made over 50 pips on sells this morning with scalps and part stakes etc

We need to up our game - I noticed there is a trader called Nu Nik ( I think) on another site who been getting 97% win ratios on batched of over 50 trades - with real money

He's not using large stakes and not really a scalper - more PPND etc - but with multi entries etc - made over 2000 pips on EU over 2 days and $16k for first approx 2 weeks of August.

Attachments

• e7.PNG
    e7.PNG
    164.6 KB · Views: 83
Well its correct for now - whats this a combination of Harmonics / PF's and LR/ Time concepts all together

That could make a really nice "edge"

(y)

yes agreed. they were getting a dissing like everything else earlier, including my indication of eur usd longs using them!

Need now over 1353 in next 15 mins or under 1333 for next decision

Tried 3 or 4 times and cannot get over 1353/4 for now

Exited last 30% stake off last scalp buy now at 1349

Would only sell under 37 and 33 for now

Finished for day - long first day back

Hope its been good for you

Will pop in later to check out levels and see if i have made a mistake exiting last 30% stake buy for now

Regards

F

Hi TJ

Hope all is well

You know now I never bother and enjoy good banter and having the wee wee taken out of me - I realise its another test for my trading and emotions

If you can smile with a few losses and then smile at being told you are crap etc etc - then it helps strengthen the pysch etc etc - and the helps with your trading

Now - must get back working on my ***** extension invention - lol

All the best

F

Hello F, I can see where a few of the more experienced guys are coming from re the P taking, they are obviously spotting flaws & flagging them up. I think it makes the threads richer & in a bent way makes us better, if we know what to look for.

I see it that we all have our various flavours to add, I've become active again, the markets are providing good traction again, so my flavour is to share the odd "in the moment" thoughts & giving a little bit of my limited experience here & there, I'm not interested in mystic balls & the magic faraway tree ;)

So if you are an expert or blogger makes not a jot of difference to me, you have a crackin' attitude & I do believe you have been successful in life.

I'm enjoying the market cycle at the mo, have a good weekend.

these were nice entries to take. Price moved within a few seconds of entry.
it then came back to entry and allowed an addition 2 mins later
will take profits if the high holds

Attachments

• 3secs.PNG
    3secs.PNG
    3.4 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.