Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 30 am

EU

We did not make under 1416 /17 and my set up said at 7 25 am in the TW - scalp buy

We have not got over 1431 and so far made 37

As long as we stay above 1419 - I will hold 30% stake on the scalp buy for now

6 44 am

Anyone who has followed this thread - know my TW's and KT's and how I operate

Already this morning from after 6 00 am I have taken 2 scalps on the EU

One a scalp buy from at 6 07/8 am - Yes one of the 6 key times in the hour from 1456 to 1467/8 and then and easy scalp sell based on a LH in the next TW at 6 24 am from 1465

The last scalp sell is still live and is testing 1440 ish atm

I will post some EU charts

On my set up - its so easy to spot these moves - even if you are not as skilled as me

Main first interim supports are at 1420 to 30

We need to stay above there to look at scalp buys again either at 6 51 am onwards or after the 7 00 am EO

This comment above was said nearly 1 hr ago

I wanted to buy in the 1420 -30 support area

At exactly 7 25 am - I did that at 1421/22

If that is not a call in advance of the movements - then I must be living in a different world

I had even said after 7 00 am - we need under 1416 / 7 to carry on scalp selling

Did we go under 1416/7 - NO

Did I scalp buy - YES

What is price now at 7 35 am - 1440 after a 1446 high in last 4 mins

Have I made pips on the buy - yes 20 pips atm

Will I be leaving 30% stakes on the buy - YES - - stop in profit at 25 now

Can I add to this trade - YES if we get over 1455 and 60 next

Do I trade - No - course not - I just read the papers and watch TV all day - what a blooming silly question by one of my biggest Fans - you just have to laugh :LOL:

I think the 7 25 am set up on the EU at 1421/ 22 is a perfect LR example

Will post my chart next so that N and Sun can check there own set ups are the same

Believe it or not - Brokers charts are not that reliable - and all LR settings can be slightly different

I found that out with experience and checking with 4 other LR traders

EU - 50 + PIPS on 2 Scalps

EU

Its taken over an hour this morning - and it is a Monday - but the EU as just now supplied 50 pips off 2 scalps

Ie a scalp sell after 6 23 am - and a scalp buy at 7 25 am

It is now 7 48 am - and price on EU moved up on the scalp buy to 1457 - from 1420 ish - thats 37 pips on the scalp buy

My normal daily target is 50 pips - but thats at full stakes - I need more when only on 30% stakes - so I cannot claim to have made all my daily money profit on these 2 scalps so far

Ok

Chart

Please guys - and other members testing my LR set up - then make sure your EU set up was like this on your key scalping 3 LRS

197258d1440399109-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-240815-2-scalps-50-pips-.png

Attachments

• EU - 240815 2 SCALPS - 50 PIPS +.png
    EU - 240815 2 SCALPS - 50 PIPS +.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 397
6 44 am

Anyone who has followed this thread - know my TW's and KT's and how I operate

Already this morning from after 6 00 am I have taken 2 scalps on the EU

One a scalp buy from at 6 07/8 am - Yes one of the 6 key times in the hour from 1456 to 1467/8 and then and easy scalp sell based on a LH in the next TW at 6 24 am from 1465

The last scalp sell is still live and is testing 1440 ish atm

I will post some EU charts

On my set up - its so easy to spot these moves - even if you are not as skilled as me

Main first interim supports are at 1420 to 30

We need to stay above there to look at scalp buys again either at 6 51 am onwards or after the 7 00 am EO

Sorry to harp on - my normal thread followers will have no problem with this - but this is a call in advance of movements

I confirmed my scalp buy at 7 25 am at 1421/22

THAT WAS 20 MINS AGO AND NOW PRICE AS MOVED UP APPROX 50 PIPS ON JUST THAT ONE SCALP

I have already mentioned were I added to the buys as well - about 10 -15 mins ago

IE IN ADVANCE OF DOING IT

NOW

as Timsk a staff member has said - let the member judge if I have any trading skills

For me - this is just clear proof - and similar as been happening last 20 months

Dissers - you are all pathetic - but then 90% of all other members Know that

sorry F

will get to my journal later - been responding to some stuff on my thread

ok - usd net bull at moment ................back later.... .got to go out

N

Attachments

• usd bull.JPG
    usd bull.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 105
8 08 am

Just been on Sun#s thread checking a set up

Going to have a break for 15 mins this hour and then a dog walk after 9 00 am or so

For scalpers on EU - 7 51 am - ie a KT was the scalp sell at 1470/71 - it fell over 17 pips and then bounced after 8 02 am

For now the EU range is from 1420 to 1475 approx

We need to come out of that range for more directional bias clues - but EU still bull bias above 1400 and 1420

Attachments

• 3 lr.JPG
    3 lr.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 92
  • lr 2.JPG
    lr 2.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 91
sorry F

will get to my journal later - been responding to some stuff on my thread

ok - usd net bull at moment ................back later.... .got to go out

N

Hi N

Finished for the day ( lol)

Easily got over 50 pips in last 2 hrs - mainly just off the EU never mind some scalps on the EJ - which had a similar set up

Not even got around to checking out the UCad / UJ / AU etc etc - only checked out EU / GU and EJ

Dont worry I will be doing - over next 2 hrs going to take 2 breaks and then post some more charts on other pairs

Scalp wise from after 6 21 am and after 7 21 am - I thought it been a brilliant Monday am Session

GL with your new set up and journal

Will be joining in over the day

Regards

F

Reactions: NVP
Good morning crew. Hows the the live call scalping going?
There seems to be a distinct of so im guessing 'well'

well it seems F has already finished and met all targets ....;).......hows your days trading going D ?

ok ?

N

Morning DT

Its been a busy morning for me

Got cracker in support area at 7 25 am UK time on EU at 1421/22 area and added on way up

You are welcome to join in DT - as you are brilliant entertainment even when you taking the wee wee - I have not laughed so much for ages at your comments and pictures etc etc

Keep them coming and have a good day

Regards

F

8 40 am

EU

Price at 1489 after making 1493 so far and 1499/ 1500 in the night

Pullbacks staying above 1468/70 are buys again for now - but 1495 to 1505 is all an R area

Will be interesting to see if the 93 is a LH - it should not be - but the clock on it already

8 40 am

EU

Price at 1489 after making 1493 so far and 1499/ 1500 in the night

Pullbacks staying above 1468/70 are buys again for now - but 1495 to 1505 is all an R area

Will be interesting to see if the 93 is a LH - it should not be - but the clock on it already

My quick scalping LRs on EU are saying sell under 95 - but have resisted as other LRs still below and saying buy

As I type its testing 1494 and would only scalp sell under 81 and 68

well, that call on the EU you labelled as bo'''ocks just hit my limit at 406.1 PIPS

Attachments

• DTO.PNG
    DTO.PNG
    12.4 KB · Views: 157
  • e11.PNG
    e11.PNG
    145.2 KB · Views: 139
  • EUR1.PNG
    EUR1.PNG
    89.7 KB · Views: 196
  • eur2.PNG
    eur2.PNG
    92.5 KB · Views: 167
  • eu.PNG
    eu.PNG
    200.5 KB · Views: 121
I am still laughing - I am sure DT will have to laugh as well -

Would you just have taken that off an Harmonic pattern

Yes of course on part stakes with stops in profit

Did you feel if the pattern and the PF's and the LRs and the time bias etc all lined up it had a better chance ?

I am sure you did - that is Pro trading at its best MM

Status
Not open for further replies.