Not open for further replies.
Just had a phone call - so missed 8 38/9 am scalp buy from 1246 area

Now low of 1244/45

Need under 1240 and 36 to sell more and over 66 and 70 to stay with scalp buys

UCad

8 47 am

Not been trading it but i know Sun as been so update

the key level was 3088 /90 for scalping

It bounced up over 15 pips - but then after 8 21 and 8 30 am from 3104 - it been a scalp sell and now made under 88 to 84

Bounces staying under 98 - 3100 are sells again for now but we do need to see 3090/88 breached lower for a proper signal for more sells

Over 3100 and 3108 and 3110 - more scalp buys

8 51 am

Am I missing big pips today - yes massive pips - my excuse - first day back

Lets look at EJ - and I wish I had after 8 21 and 8 30 am

Its dropped approx 50 pips

The LitS area was clear and never acted on it - just scalped EU instead

Will post a EJ chart to explain - and show what I missed etc

for me hers the day so far ..............purely usd action as I wont bore everyone with the pairs involved

USD was bear in Asian session - BUT at around 6.01 am BST it hit support........and bounced

traded usd buys scalps till 8.30 ish .....5-6 nice runs

around 8.38 I decided an interim support had been breached and went to sell usd mode

so still selling usd ...........

Big test right now ...............8.56 into the 30m bar change

N

EJ - after Opens

EJ

1 min LR Chart with Line in the Sand area marked around main red thick LR

Under it favoured sells and it dropped 50 pips

Only been scalping EU so far - so missed the lot ;-(

That trading - and certainly not up to speed this morning - but still getting close to my daily target after only 2+ hrs

197060d1440143949-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-210815am.png

Attachments

• EJ - 210815am.png
    EJ - 210815am.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 433
for me hers the day so far ..............purely usd action as I wont bore everyone with the pairs involved

USD was bear in Asian session - BUT at around 6.01 am BST it hit support........and bounced

traded usd buys scalps till 8.30 ish .....5-6 nice runs

around 8.38 I decided an interim support had been breached and went to sell usd mode

so still selling usd ...........

Big test right now ...............8.56 into the 30m bar change

N

please tell me you guys are selling usd ............easy money so far...

gu up 4-5 pips

ucad sellofs 4-5 pips (y)

GU

9 04 AM

Lits area around 5677 to 5692 ish

Above its Lit#s - which it is atm favours scalp buys for higher with 5725 the high so far

Not touched it yet

Easy above 5715 and 27 and 35 - all scalp buy areas and under 5694 and 88 and 77 all scalp buy areas

In between - let it sort its self out for now

Back in 10 mins

gu up 4-5 pips

I think last hour from LO to 9 00 am was good on many pairs - even though I only stayed with EU

Not so sure atm - having a 10 min break - and might have to wait until after 9 21 and 9 30 am for my next clues etc

GL N

gu up 4-5 pips

5720 the high so far on gu (y)

ucad is only offering bounce sells from 91 down to 84 so far

I think last hour from LO to 9 00 am was good on many pairs - even though I only stayed with EU

Not so sure atm - having a 10 min break - and might have to wait until after 9 21 and 9 30 am for my next clues etc

GL N

euro and chf are bailing south with usd ......no trades from me in that camp recently (n)

now I like eu buys .............euro bouncing north

EU
9 29 am

Clear range now down from 1295 to 1240 approx - ie 55 pips

Easy over 1285 and 95 and 1300 - ie all buys again

Easy under 1237 and 30 and 1220 - sells again

In the 55 pips in between then bias up above 1240 and down under 1270 and 60

Scalping for 5 - 10 pips therefore very much on and even longer moves if time favours us above 1240

LOL

Guess this is taking the wee wee out of some "other" live trading threads / journals

Like it

(y)

Morning F, was all live but the gang didnt seem to appreciate it. I think they lack your humour mate.

andrews ?

Theres a right up on stockcharts

6099-darktone-albums-expert-picture3698-andrews.png

Word has it, MM keeps his trident of triumph locked in a secret vault, along with his comics.
-------------

Dax is putting in reasonable move. So much so I had to rescale my charts this morning. It was tough but I got there in the end.

right click > proprieties > scale fix

6099-darktone-albums-expert-picture3700-scale-fix.png

EU & GU - This thread is always in advance of moves

GU

9 04 AM

Lits area around 5677 to 5692 ish

Above its Lit#s - which it is atm favours scalp buys for higher with 5725 the high so far

Not touched it yet

Easy above 5715 and 27 and 35 - all scalp buy areas and under 5694 and 88 and 77 all scalp buy areas

In between - let it sort its self out for now

Back in 10 mins

EU

Just nearly an hour ago - I commented out of all sells and only sell again under 36 and lower and basically look for scalp buys above 45 - but need over 66 to stay with them etc etc

Unless I am completely a nutter - these comments are in advance of moves - ie LIVE in ADVANCE - NOT hindsight 2 hr behind the moves

I am sure MM and NVP and Nick and many others must think what are all these dissers on about when they say we trade in hindsight etc etc ???

still - no satisfying everyone -

Trading Intraday and in the "now" is not easy and certainly not for everyone

But once you have the skill set - then it get easier and winning days are just the norm

Am I therefore calling most of the trade and Banksters liars - YES - its part of the game

Any way dog walk time - back later on next hour

Stay focused

F

Status
Not open for further replies.