Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 36 am

We stayed under 1291 for now - it only made 12904 on my chart and 89 was a scalp sell again

So in theory under 91 sells and above 78 / 80 scalp buys now

Who will win ?

Need more clues - like Time and 30 min rules etc etc

7 44 am

My chart on EU shows who wins for now

Price at 77 again now and cannot scalp buy atm - staying with scalp sells under 91 and 89

Chart in next 5 mins

6 scalps so far

1 wrong - minus 1

Other 5 made me a net 28 pips so far - but not all on 100% stakes so element of double counting

This last scalp sell on EU under 89 - I have just taken 70% off at 73/74 - and will leave 30% stakes on under 84

EU - Selling from a High

EU

1 min LR chart from after 6 00 am

Script already mentioned in thread

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/att...s-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-210815-am.png

197036d1440139955-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-210815-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 210815 AM.png
    EU - 210815 AM.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 529
It seems like UCad is in choppy zone..No more holding the support.
loosing pips for holding...:(

8 04 am

EU

it takes me out my 30% scalp sell stake - and then falls again - typical lol

We need to see under 72 and 67 now to stay with sells or take more

Remember still stayed under 95 and 91 - our main clues atm

It seems like UCad is in choppy zone..No more holding the support.
loosing pips for holding...:(

Ucad is slightly bullish above 3090

I will show you this on price structure from LRs

This is about stage 4 - so a bit to go first before we go through that

If say 3086/90 does not hold and is breached - then you could sell more - but for now thats like a scalp Lits on UCad

8 04 am

EU

it takes me out my 30% scalp sell stake - and then falls again - typical lol

We need to see under 72 and 67 now to stay with sells or take more

Remember still stayed under 95 and 91 - our main clues atm

8 09 am

EU now testing 1266 area - taken out 30% scalp sell at 84 but added to more sells at 78 and 75

Bounces need to stay under 80 now to stay with sell mode

Using Logic in Intraday trading

EU

6 59am

Lets plan ahead on EU for after 7 00 am

i need above 78 to hold to scalp buy again and then make over 93 and 96 to stay with scalp buys

If we stay under 89 I stay in 30% sell and add to it under 78 and 73

7 06 am

EU

update

91 is now the LH and main clue

We cannot take more scalp buys now until over 93 and 95

But we can scalp sell under 90 and 80 and 78

We need any bounces or scalp buy opportunities to stay under 88/89 to keep with LH PA

Remember 1295 and 1291 are are main clues for now

Under both favours lower

Above both - favours higher and over 1300

Logic really

Logic

Many scalpers dont think - they just follow price movements

Its important you do think - also on levels and time - both so important

EU now made 1256 and I out of another scalp sell and will leave 30% on under 75 now

morning all and welcome back F !

usd been a bear this week..........see those resistance levels today ?..........lets see if it can claw some back

until then we are looking at selling usd for me ............

N

Bear , Claw ...........?............jees I kill you guys :LOL:

Attachments

• usd week.JPG
    usd week.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 113
Remember more EU red news in 9 mins

supports all from 1240 to 1250 next

Will try and exit 30% stake before 8 30 am - hopefully under 63

7 02 am

This what so many traders maybe cannot follow

I am still in a 30% stake sell under 89 - and at 84 I scalp bought at 100% stake

I exit my 30% sell stake at 88 - and now up 5 pips at 100% scalp buy - BUT

Still made just under 4 pips on the 30% sell taken from 92 area with 70% part already banked

Confusing - dont worry - I am not an ordinary scalper or intraday trader - dont try copying it to you really understand it more - stay with easy trades etc

F .I get it (as you probably suspect)

but are you ever in the same pair both buying and selling ?

N

morning all and welcome back F !

usd been a bear this week..........see those resistance levels today ?..........lets see if it can claw some back

until then we are looking at selling usd for me ............

N

Bear , Claw ...........?............jees I kill you guys :LOL:

Morning N

Hope you are well and thank you for all your supports etc whilst I have been sunning myself etc etc

Hope the markets have been good to you and you have made some good pips last 2 - 3 days of all the action

Only scalped EU so far this morning

Step by step - as not fully up to speed still

EU news again in 7 mins

Have a great day N

(y)

Regards

F

EU

8 26 am

Out all sell stakes at 1257 now - ready for News

Only because I am a boring chicken - not because of any other main reason - and want to safe guard my gains lol

Hi MM

I can see you are still getting slowly back into it after your 3 week holiday and have not been able to get a full day in yet - probably due to other commitments

Still nice results on a genuine live money account with no faking or alterations etc there - pity nobody believes anything on this site - but can totally understand why with its history of multi nic fakers etc etc

Today looked a "cracker" - going to pick out a few corkers to show Sun11 what we will have him doing over the next couple of months

Around tomorrow and most of next week

Regards

F

196974d1440077518-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eur3.png

MM is a class act ....................

Sun you can learn a lot from these guys .....................regarding scalping I only have one previous mentor who in the past got this close to what these guys can do........back in the early 2000;s .......(not a T2win member)

In truth he couldn't teach what he did (introducd to me via an old shell trading floor buddy) .................he had been in the business since the start of time and had come into forex from other more traditional areas of commodities and equities ................we spent a little time together but everytime I thought I had all the rules he threw more in ..........

in the end I realised he was just hard wired to the market ............the guy lived in central London and he had screens in most rooms in his flat ........he lived it 24/7 due to no real other interests or family or friends (long story)

if you read market wizards there a guys interviewed just like him - 1 offs

anyway - learn learn learn ............it will pay off if you commit yourself here

N

news - excuse for a 10 pip or so spike up - then another drop on EU to 1246

Need over 1266 and 68 to scalp buy and under 60 still a sell

Status
Not open for further replies.