Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough mate, you seem to be a little defensive of F's thread & I get that, you contribute, so it's your right to be on the lookout as it were.

But I have gleaned some good opinions from people basically telling me I'm a tw@t, most often in good humour ;)

Hi TJ

Hope all is well

You know now I never bother and enjoy good banter and having the wee wee taken out of me - I realise its another test for my trading and emotions

If you can smile with a few losses and then smile at being told you are crap etc etc - then it helps strengthen the pysch etc etc - and the helps with your trading

Now - must get back working on my ***** extension invention - lol

All the best

F

10 53 am

Notice the EU only gone up approx 20 pips from its interim low

EJ as risen over 40 pips - thats why you must trade the EJ

As I type EU now made over 63 my scalp buy entry and testing 69 /70

Another few pips in the Kitty

My kitty is smiling like DT's now

AUSD One pip buy, one pip Sell.
AUDUSDM1.png

so why stick around.?.....tell you what....... take your issues to other threads and contribute there .....start your own threads ?.....

promise I will avoid them like the plague and hopefully we can agree vice versa ........you re wasting my time ..............I want to be making money trading and not answering dissers on a thread they should walk away from

Deal ?
N

Well, im learning Doctor. Seemingly about projection atm, with a side order of 'enjoying' and 'helping you'. :D
Sorry, no deal.

--------

Cheers Joe
6099-darktone-albums-general-picture3704-taking-bow.jpg

11 12am

EU made 1279 so far

Still a buy over 68 / 70 ish - but lots of R 80 to 85

Stay with buys above 86 and 90

Get into scalp sells under 66 and 64

Over on Sun's thread for 15 mins or so

11 12am

EU made 1279 so far

Still a buy over 68 / 70 ish - but lots of R 80 to 85

Stay with buys above 86 and 90

Get into scalp sells under 66 and 64

Over on Sun's thread for 15 mins or so

EU

11 43 am

Cannot get over 86 and 90 - made just 88 for now

Now under 85 on bounces are sells again

Need 89 and 94 to take more scalp buys

That fastest overtake reminds me about being on German Auto band in a Lexus 400 i years ago and cruising at 110 /120 on way to Cologne - and kept getting overtaken by big Mercs and BMW's

I am sure at least 3 cars that over took were travelling at 140mph + on a 2 lane part - scary

Posted AU chart and scalp buy clues for after 12 39 pm on Sun charts and 10 40 am on my LR charts on Sun's thread in last 15 mins

That AU as really motored up in last hour

Now at 7342 - - move up over 30 pips and I have got 14 pips of them

EU

11 43 am

Cannot get over 86 and 90 - made just 88 for now

Now under 85 on bounces are sells again

Need 89 and 94 to take more scalp buys

EU

Midday update

We have just made a double top at 1294/5

Current scalp range of 20 pips - ie 75 to 95

Above 96 and 1300 - more scalp buys

Under 1274 and 70 - scalp sells

Its is bullish and really we should make over 1300 +

Not got 20 lots a pip on it though - but happy to leave a 30% stake on above 82 on a buy for now - and see what tricks are pulled

EU

12 04 AM

1292 SAYS SCALP SELL

I reckon its false and all part of the manipulation for now- so will just stay with 30% stake on buy with stop in profit at 82

EU

12 04 AM

1292 SAYS SCALP SELL

I reckon its false and all part of the manipulation for now- so will just stay with 30% stake on buy with stop in profit at 82

Afraid its not false

it dropped to 86 now - so was 5 pips in it and without going over 93 and 96 - my 30% scalp buy will not work now

Status
Not open for further replies.