Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
the usd has been generally bear this week..........after a retest of the recent weeks low shes under pressure again now

scalp buys
N

9.30 BST saw the turn............one way traffic then ever since for usd following on from yesterdays selloffs

good good conditions for trading usd pairs (y)

N

Attachments

• usd action.JPG
    usd action.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 98
Hi Guys

Thursday evening - Got back this afternoon and plan to start trading again tomorrow.

Only around for a couple of weeks again - got another holiday break in September

Looked at charts for today and I can see there as been some cracking intraday moves - although the earlier part of this week look fairly slow

Around for a bit later on - catching up

Regards

F

This guy on another site looks as though he has got it all sorted

Nice results for 2 days on EU and for first half of August on a real account

197004d1440094593-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-multi-traders-results-3-weeks-august-2015.png

Attachments

• Multi Stakes and pips after FOMC Aug 15.png
    Multi Stakes and pips after FOMC Aug 15.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 112
  • Multi traders results for 3 weeks of August 2015.png
    Multi traders results for 3 weeks of August 2015.png
    276.6 KB · Views: 638
No. Merely pointing out eur usd was worth longs. Shame you got the wrong heading again.

Hi MM

I can see you are still getting slowly back into it after your 3 week holiday and have not been able to get a full day in yet - probably due to other commitments

Still nice results on a genuine live money account with no faking or alterations etc there - pity nobody believes anything on this site - but can totally understand why with its history of multi nic fakers etc etc

Today looked a "cracker" - going to pick out a few corkers to show Sun11 what we will have him doing over the next couple of months

Around tomorrow and most of next week

Regards

F

196974d1440077518-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eur3.png

Morning F,
Making a reappearance after blocking your biggest fans, though it is funny when others quote them.
Hope you had a good holiday and I will be checking in this morning, though indices will be a lot of fun this morning.
GL

Friday 21st August 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders.

First day back after a week's break - so taking it easy today as normally it takes a day or two to get back into the "zone" and feeling the markets pulse etc etc.

I am only here for a couple more weeks or so before another holiday break in September - and already looking forward to that. Got to earn some money before hand but starting to day with a clean sheet with no trades left on whilst I was away.

Looking at changing the format slightly next week again - but for today normal stuff covering 4 to 8 key currency pairs etc

All FX input is welcome - even off the non believers - no problem - the more the merrier - charts - live calls - even calls 2 to 5 mins after the entry as long as they carry on another 10 - 60 mins are all acceptable - questions - ideas - etc etc

Remember we are FX Intraday - no fortune telling off the dailies or monthlies - instead accuracy in the coalface "noise" and all the things the Banksters and the unknowledgeable guru's say cannot be done

All stops are mental and soft ranging from 3 pips to up to 7 pips on the GJ if traded ( hard stops on scalps are placed out the coalface and are just safety nets and 99% of the time are never needed )

Targets are 7 -25 + pips and part of multi stakes are left on after 50 - 100 - 1000 pips over the day - week - month etc etc

I cover a 10 -12 hr day session but cherry pick the busy hours or two over the course of the day and in between just look approx 15 mins of the hour so normally never spend more than 5 or 6 hrs at my screens and if the market is good for me - its just an easy 4 hrs total with plenty of breaks in between

50 pips is my daily target still. If Its achieved in one hour - great - but I don't then stop for the day - i carry on trading at lower stake size and carry on learning and improving my skill levels

If you have not got a clue about KT's - TW's - LR's - PA - PS - TL's etc etc - then i suggest you check out from the start along with a couple more threads explaining my method( s) in more detail

Have a good day

I will :)

Regards

F

Reactions: NVP
Morning F,
Making a reappearance after blocking your biggest fans, though it is funny when others quote them.
Hope you had a good holiday and I will be checking in this morning, though indices will be a lot of fun this morning.
GL

GM Nick

I hope all is well and things have been going good

Still got to check up and all what's been happening etc - but hoping to try and get back into the zone this morning etc etc

All the best and have a good day

Regards

F

Before i do the Lit's - and take any scalps in this 6 30 am TW - just a quickie on the EU

It was a scalp sell at 1293 at 6 21 am - ie a KEY Time

Very bullish last 2 days - still expect over 1300 today - but first need to do a full check on levels and projections etc before committing to any calls other than scalps

EU

6 32 am

Only can look at holding scalp sells on longer under 1293 if we go under 1284 and 1277

Above 1270/75 still very scalp bullish and at 6 31 am its a scalp buy again

EU Lits - approx 1220 to 1245

Above there - still bullish - all depends on R's stopping it

Present R is 1295 -1303 - need to breach above to stay with scalp buys

EU - intraday levels for AM

First supports 1270 ish and then 1250 down to 1235

1295 to 1303 is main R for now - then above 1300 is we have quite a few obstacles up to 1350

Expect play at 7 00 am - as its the EO and its been too easy for BULLS last 30+ hours or so

Prices on some key pairs coming up to the EO

EU - around 1290 to 1295 and teasing with over 1296 and 1303 for more scalp buys and under 87 and 78 for scalp sells

GU just under 5700 - another R area and scalp bullish above 5680 / 86

EJ - 138 75/80 ish and still scalp bullish above 60

UCad - 3100 area and resting on its Lits

UChf - bearish under 9600 and 9590 - can 9550 - 60 hold or stop more drop ??

EU

First scalp buy at 6 30 am made me nothing - ie minus 1 after a 2.2 pip rise

Now all my LRs say sell under 92 again and hold on under 87 and 78 - if we get that far

So far this scalp sell is up 3.6 pips and is safe under 91 for now

Will post a chart to show you what I see on EU atm next

I can tell I am not in the "zone" atm - but that's expected after a week of non scalping

Status
Not open for further replies.