Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually their all turning ..ucad swung a nice south scalp move as well

uchf now 9895 - at least one Europeans is rising
Ucad sweeeet at 3072

ok back later
N

7-8 mins of sustained usd bull retrace pressure............only GU and ucad poss fast scalps.........

ok i'm hoping we swing back south now please Mr USD

YEP - called in advance as Mr F always says :p (y)

locking what I can ....thts poss it ...........GU to 43 .ready to bail at b/e

euro and gbp are sells if usd rises..........but its not happening yet

ok I had 3 trades in and only the gu stalled ...........2 out of 3 aint bad

usd has put 10 sell pips on the board in 12 mins.........with gu at 43 and only a 5-6 pip move shows how NAFF th gbp was at rising !!!

usd has put 10 sell pips on the board in 12 mins.........with gu at 43 and only a 5-6 pip move shows how NAFF th gbp was at rising !!!

ucad has slammed nearly 20 pips in that period ................now that's better !!!

Christ - just remembered something I needed to do for someone

ok back tomorrow
N

Missed a lot of trading today - away on holiday soon so had to get some shopping in and sort out a few things I could not do at weekend

Hope to be around a lot more tomorrow - its great if you can get your daily target out the way within first 2 hrs of the day - but also like to get a similar session in the early afternoon

See you from after 6 00 am in the morning

Regards

F

Tuesday 11th August 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

I missed a lot of trades yesterday - mainly because I did not do more that 3 hrs in total over my normal day window - ie from approx 6 00 am UK time to approx 5 00 pm .

I don't sit staring at my screens for 10 or 11 hrs normally anyway - but instead cheery pick important hours - depending on news releases and normal key times that are busy.

This might equate to just 5 -6 hrs a day - and when not trading hours can be covered or viewed just taking between 12 and 15 mins - ie covering the KT's at TW's

Therefore my normal day now watching the actual live charts is probably 4 to 5 hrs which really is not a lot. Years ago I would spend over 8 hrs a day - simply because I had to learn more - and even 8 hrs a day for say 220 + days a year is still only just under 1800 hrs a year - meaning you need 6 years to make the 10,000 hr infamous rule.

That's why so many traders just do not get there

They spend say 2 -5 years and only average 300 - 600 hrs a year and never really spot all the "devil in the detail" - and then they give up - totally frustrated

OK - back to today

Only one scalp this morning so far - scalp buy at 6 10 am - 6 09 am KT was not ready - and its very slow atm#

Normal stuff - all contributions - questions etc welcome - good or bad - dissing or praising - I really dont mind

One good thing today - at least we have some red news releases

LitS areas next

Have a good day

Regards

F

6 38 am

LitS areas for morning AM Tuesday session

EU - 1000 - 1025 - presently bearish PS

GU - 5580 - 5610 - presently bearish PS - even though my first scalp was a buy for just 7 pips

EJ - 137 20 - 137 45 - again bearish PS atm

UChf - 9820 - 9845 - presently bullish PS atm

UCad - 3010 - 3030 - presently bullish PS atm

UJ - 124 50 - 124 65 - again dollar bullish PS atm

AU - 7380 - 7415 - presently bearish PS - overnight news altered LitS area

morning all

ok the usd slowed down dramatically into london session............around 10 pip range on the greenback means 5-7 pip scalps at best currently

yesterdays slooow range rolled on to nearly 9am BST......hopefully we will get action before that today so some trade runners can go on the table

N

Attachments

• slow start.JPG
    slow start.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 365
EU

6 42 am

Please - please please tell me you got this one whilst I was typing LitS above

It was a sell at one of the 6 KT's of the hour

the second most important one

6 30 am at 0972 /3 - ideally 6 30 am and after 45 seconds

the stop would be 0975 - the time LR's - PA etc etc - under Lits all said scalp sell

Now its stalled at 0964/5 and I have exited for 6 pips net

Not left 30% on - even though we are in a bearish PS - instead want to sell again higher

Total pip count after 2 scalps - both correct approx 13 pips - but still pre Opens

morning all

ok the usd slowed down dramatically into london session............around 10 pip range on the greenback means 5-7 pip scalps at best currently

yesterdays slooow range rolled on to nearly 9am BST......hopefully we will get action before that today so some trade runners can go on the table

N

nearly a 70 pip drop on greenback yesterday from hi/lo...............add in the 2nd currency's pip count and it was a pipfest for those in the trades

N

Morning N

Yes slow atm - but should not be too bad a day with a few red news releases etc

Yesterday I was up to 7 scalps within first 90 mins or os

So far in nearly 1 hr - just 2 scalps - only on single pairs atm - no multi scalp for now

Have a good day

Regards

F

nearly a 70 pip drop on greenback yesterday from hi/lo...............add in the 2nd currency's pip count and it was a pipfest for those in the trades

N

Very true - and i was like you yesterday - only did about 3 hrs or so - as out shopping

Hopefully today I will get at least 5 hrs in

Status
Not open for further replies.