Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
uchf just offered 4-5 pips on a buy..............fast though an I didn't take it

my g4 crew not in mix on this usd fall............the other G3 are making the pips

wonder if NVP talks in his sleep (lol) and if so looks like his better half has to wear set of ear muffs ( just my little monday humour nellie

2 55 pm

Back now for 30 -40 mins - been out shopping last 3 hrs - so need to make some more money ;=-)

Update for 3 00 pm coming up

GU

3 00 pm update

Been nice after midday - risen back up over 50 pips to 5520 area which is also a R

Above 5500 in bullish PS for afternoon session

Can it make over 25 and 30 to stay with buys or do we take scalp sell in next 9 mins ??

Dont know just yet

Last EU trade was really quick 5 pips.
EURUSDM1.png
But miss the next buy trade.

Last EU trade was really quick 5 pips.
View attachment 196262
But miss the next buy trade.

Hi Sun

just seen your comments on your thread

Will reply later re GU and some other alternatives etc

My GU spread today is from 0 8 pip to 1 2 pips - if you are paying over 2 5 pips - too much

The AU as been nice and thats tight - NU - I dont normally trade by another less volatile pair than GU

I have missed a lot today - as out shopping for a few hrs

Off on holiday soon only a week and then also again in September

Will update more in your thread and WD today - does not look to bad for now - even if GU not been helping you

Regards

F

GU

3 00 pm update

Been nice after midday - risen back up over 50 pips to 5520 area which is also a R

Above 5500 in bullish PS for afternoon session

Can it make over 25 and 30 to stay with buys or do we take scalp sell in next 9 mins ??

Dont know just yet

GU

3 18 pm

we got to 5531 and then it was the scalp sell at 3 02 / 3pm

so far not dropped under 19 - although bullish still would only add to buys over 36

Under 14 and 10 more scalp sells

UCad

3 20 pm

Just did another new low for day

Whilst EU / EJ / GU / AU were trying up prior to 3 00 pm - the UCad as been a sell after 2 39 pm and 2 50 pm

Bounces staying under 3121 are still sells again

Might not be back again until 4 30 pm or after 5 00pm

We have some red news at 5 25 pm as well - funny time

Might not get much more trading in now - but see you later guys and GL

Regards

F

wonder if NVP talks in his sleep (lol) and if so looks like his better half has to wear set of ear muffs ( just my little monday humour nellie

I snore like a foghorn...........nothing stops it ..........add in sometimes I trade late at night or do some of my consulting notes and that means most of my sleepy time is in the spare room so I can talk away as much as I want ..............hahahaha :LOL:

update

been a nice steady sell phase on usd through the afternoon..........

2.08/9 - usd went north again for a 20 min run (scalps only)

2.27 ish the usd faded into a continuing bear run - this was the step aboard trade for the pm session re runners and trailing trades)

Gu buys from early 5500's

Eu buys from 0940's

uchf has really only been a few scalps at best (chf is bear).....3.14pm was my best attempt on that around 9880............but fudged it up

ucad sells okish from 3150's

rackem and stakem ..............

N

7-8 mins of sustained usd bull retrace pressure............only GU and ucad poss fast scalps.........

ok i'm hoping we swing back south now please Mr USD

Status
Not open for further replies.