Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't scalp that this morning ..............bloody should have done as any time I was at screen (max an hour so far on and off) the usd wasn't offering high profitability strengthmeter signals to me ............then missed the last ucad bull run as well as getting ready to go out

later

N

EJ is normally my favourite pair - faster and bigger mover than EU - but some days can be not as good as other pairs

Today EU was OK for bit - but EJ and UJ have been the stars

Weak yen

EJ as been such a nice mover in a bullish PS

I didn't scalp that this morning ..............bloody should have done as any time I was at screen (max an hour so far on and off) the usd wasn't offering high profitability strengthmeter signals to me ............then missed the last ucad bull run as well as getting ready to go out

later

N

I am nervous when usd disconnects from the yen ...and prefer them to run together

however if the trding session is quiet on usd pairs you need to get more proactive in hunting trades

heres an example earlier when the EJ suddenly became interesting to me as yen diverged from the usd and the euro ..didn't trade it as not been around much this morning

N

Attachments

• yen trades.JPG
    yen trades.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 458
EU

10 00 am update

Managed to catch the 7 57 / 8 00 am LO move up - then not been around to scalp it

In a range 0950 to 0980 - 30 pips

Need under 50 and 40 to hold on scalp sells and sell off more

Need back above 75 and 83 to scalp buy more for an attempt over 0990 and 1000.

Otherwise - boring am session

I can find other pairs better to intraday trade and will go on to them

I am nervous when usd disconnects from the yen ...and prefer them to run together

however if the trding session is quiet on usd pairs you need to get more proactive in hunting trades

heres an example earlier when the EJ suddenly became interesting to me as yen diverged from the usd and the euro ..didn't trade it as not been around much this morning

N

Mainly EJ follows EU most of time - but moves more

However if dollar not that strong but UJ moving up shows weak YEN and so encourages me to buy UJ and EJ and normally those 2 should not be rising together - only if we have weak yen

EJ is normally my favourite pair - faster and bigger mover than EU - but some days can be not as good as other pairs

Today EU was OK for bit - but EJ and UJ have been the stars

Weak yen

EJ as been such a nice mover in a bullish PS

my ususal usd pair hunting ground has been light today so far ...............100% agree that uj and ej were the main earners

ok back later - car here outside

N

EJ

10 04 AM

Above 136 40 and 50 this pair is in a bullish price structure for morning session

Pullbacks for now should stay above 50 /55 - and its a case of Rs at 136 77 - 85 and watching 30 mi time rules on all interim highs and lows

Above 136 83 and 88 - more scalp buys

AU

7 54am

Looks like just waiting a fall under 7399/7400

Needs 85 to let go and maybe 82 to sell off more

Any scalp buys need price over 7403 to hold them on longer

AU

10 08 am

ie approx just over 2 hrs from my first comment on it

All went to plan

Please check how blooming accurate I am - you dont need proof from a statement or any other method - just calls in advance off moves - and generally mine will be on average 75% + accurate - I WILL NEVER BE 100%

It stayed under 7400 and now dropped 40 pips

I will post a chart - another nice pair this morning - and i still have a 30% stake on it

AU - 1 min LR Chart in AM session

Note under LitS area

Note my comment just pre 8 00 am and LO

Note levels I said to sell off on

Heres the chart

196238d1439198232-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-au-100815-am.png

Attachments

• AU - 100815 am.png
    AU - 100815 am.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 501
GU

10 22 AM

Not really mentioned it this morning

It was a nice sell after 8 30 am - but was not here to take it

Now under its LitS area - but with good supports at 5460 and 50 areas

Need to crack above 5486 and 90 to be holding any scalp buys on more for tries on 5500 and above

we will stay in range of approx 30 -35 pips - unless both 60 and 50 let go and so really only a scalp pair for now

UCad

10 26 pm

With the AU being in a nice bear session set up - then that would suggest the UCad might be bullish as these 2 pairs are normally negatively correlated

Its risen nearly 40 pips from early opens - but PA as been like EJ's in its rise - ie 2 way scalp opportunities

Still in a bullish PS above 3150 and 60 with Rs at 3180 and 3200

Notice a lot of FOMC members are speaking this afternoon - but only one red at 5 25 pm UK time

unusual time - so bear that one in mind

No other major red news events - so boring

Suggest normal times to look now - ie after 11 00 am - Midday to 2 00 pm and then 2 30 to 4 30pm using Time windows etc

There will be loads of tight scalp opportunities in ranges - last one for me EJ scalp sell at 10 21 am

10 40 am

Going to only pop in a few times now up to after lunchtime - I am pleased with my tally so far for a boring Monday am

Just been reading more rubbish on the Pat Riley Forum

its so obvious the guy is a multi nic - - but he was entertaining

With regards to me -

1. For last 20 months I have said my daily target is 50 pips. So get your calculators out - times that by 20 trading days on average month and thats 1000 pips

Anything over 1000 pips on full stakes I am delighted with - If on part stakes and PPND ing then that can easily be over 4000 + pips

Major Magnum genuinely made over 6000 pips on part stakes in what 6 or 7 days - so if he kept that up it could be over 15k in 20 working days

That would not be normal by any means - that would be exceptional - but again the "sheeple" see 15000 pips in amonth and think thats what I say i make every month

Are these member really still in kindergarden - they surely don't have adult brains - because they are not stating proper facts - they are just always quoting out of context

I really enjoy banter etc and a laugh - but i am a serious trader who tries to help others

the sooner the rest of my alternative fans can realise this - the better

By all means take the mickey out my blogging and my charts

Take the mickey out the thread - no problem

However - the laugh is really in your face - simply because by methods work and make me considerable monies

Stick that in your pipes alternative fans and smoke it

See you later guys

Regards

F

Major Magnum genuinely made over 6000 pips on part stakes in what 6 or 7 days - so if he kept that up it could be over 15k in 20 working days

one question, does MM always closes his trades at 3 pips profit or he takes more than that?

See you later N and have a good day

hey all

just got back from meetings...........jees I have missed some superb scalping opportunities :innocent:

look at around 9.10/11 this morning ...........bloody usd finally got jiggy and went north ...........

easy peasy scalps and some pairs have run on ........(y)....bugger !!!!:p

ok head down and after my 50 pips now ..............less posts and more trading as I want to get this out of the way before usd opening

N

Attachments

• usd bull openings finally.JPG
    usd bull openings finally.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 141
ok ucad sells ..........no brainer sells from 3140 as usd still retracing south........

next

steady progress ......

took gu buys around 5490....1pm bar change as usd swung back into longer term trend south .........picked up 7+ on that but 30% didn't run much

took ucad sells around 3135..shame as could have taken that earlier ...still running 3120

currently in uchf buys as usd reversed north recently ...far to late on entry only getting in around 48...............humbug

more later
N

getting generally 6-7 minutes to run trades as usd switches direction..........enough to make 4-5 pips comfortably on scalps ..............now running them is another matter !!!!

usd still banging north ..........that's 30 mins .......only Euro not responding .being bullish itself..................my ucad , gu and uchf all offering easy 3-5 pips moves ......

N

usd still banging north ..........that's 30 mins .......only Euro not responding .being bullish itself..................my ucad , gu and uchf all offering easy 3-5 pips moves ......

N

my hope is the scalp trades i'm taking buying usd in USD pairs can hold on and develop into longer runs .........but that's in the lap of the gods

see how much earlier today some good runs would have been achieved on decent supporting usd pairs ........the usd itself moved some 30-35 pipson that run up .... so any decent USD pair would have been offering that and more .......allowing for open/exit slippage

solid morning - shame I missed most of it :p

N (y)

Attachments

• usd mechanical trading.JPG
    usd mechanical trading.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.