Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

8 03 am

Pullbacks staying above 0960 are buys again for now

we need the 30 min rule

Under 56 low and 50 would be sells - but above 60 it favours more price rises for now

EJ

7 42 am

Need to stay above 36 /38 and try over 50 and 53 next

Under 36 - then would be more scalp sells

EJ

8 06 am

Took its time but LO got it moving up over 50 and 53

Thats it now 5 scalps on EJ and 2 on EU and have over 50 pips in approx 2 hrs

Dont worry - not stopping

Out at 8 15 am for 30 mins

See you later guys

Stay focused

Morning BP

You missed all the fun over the weekend again - maybe you got it right - only turn up on trading days and dont bother looking here over the weekend

You have a great day BP

All the best

Regards

not interested in what you call fun the weekend is leisure time

for me a slooooow day ....ZZZZZZZ.....got bored and had breakfast............going to tke a look now ..................

usd has faked up and down recently ............lots of 2-5 pips on offer but in truth i'm trying to avoid that stuff and get on the potentially longer moves

need a little wind in usd's sails for that :smart:

N

Attachments

• usd slooooooooooooow.JPG
    usd slooooooooooooow.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 78
EJ

8 06 am

Took its time but LO got it moving up over 50 and 53

Thats it now 5 scalps on EJ and 2 on EU and have over 50 pips in approx 2 hrs

Dont worry - not stopping

Out at 8 15 am for 30 mins

See you later guys

Stay focused

jees F ..............that's impressive............cant get my a*se in gear today...... its so slow to date (n)

N

8.31 has seen a 17min run up from usd back into range area....nice ucad.......others ok ..........................wasn't at screen for it though

N

8.31 has seen a 17min run up from usd back into range area....nice ucad.......others ok ..........................wasn't at screen for it though

N

its taken usd right into the new high range for day ...........this is more like it now

back later
N

sorry the gbp beat it to the punch.....Gu just sold off for 5 fast pips

nope .......usd has got to do better than this to persuade me to buy it again

EJ

9 49 am

OK - its is my favourite and this morning is the reason why

I will post another updated chart in a few mins - i posted one over an hour or so ago when i had only taken 4 scalps

Its been moving to my method today

1. First of all in a bullish PS - ie above the LitS area

2. Waves have been in sync with EU some of the time and then with yen weak the UJ as been bullish leading to nice rises on the EJ

3. Times - all KT's or in TW's -

ie - 5 50 am - 6 03am - 6 39 am - 7 00 /1 am - 7 57/ 8 00 am LO - 8 30 am - 9 00 am

4. New high - now up over 40 pips from early opens

5 - 7 scalp opportunities to time and LRs - see chart in a bit

6 - Scalp opportunities - buy pips approx 65 -68 pip - sell pips - approx 33 - total - approx 100 pips

7, Out of 100 pips available on 7 scalps I have had 5 scalps with a total of 63 pips - with 38 pips on 30% stakes - because I have been out and not able to PPND properly

Charts to follow

ok back later ..........got to go out to a meetng

N

just going out the door.......I did see usd go bull ............uchf was disappointing only up to 27 on that move

ucad buys nailed 20 pips since my last post so would have been my main scalp

see you all later.......a few chores to run ..only a handful today so far .............will get busy later this morning when back

N

EJ

9 49 am

OK - its is my favourite and this morning is the reason why

I will post another updated chart in a few mins - i posted one over an hour or so ago when i had only taken 4 scalps

Its been moving to my method today

1. First of all in a bullish PS - ie above the LitS area

2. Waves have been in sync with EU some of the time and then with yen weak the UJ as been bullish leading to nice rises on the EJ

3. Times - all KT's or in TW's -

ie - 5 50 am - 6 03am - 6 39 am - 7 00 /1 am - 7 57/ 8 00 am LO - 8 30 am - 9 00 am

4. New high - now up over 40 pips from early opens

5 - 7 scalp opportunities to time and LRs - see chart in a bit

6 - Scalp opportunities - buy pips approx 65 -68 pip - sell pips - approx 33 - total - approx 100 pips

7, Out of 100 pips available on 7 scalps I have had 5 scalps with a total of 63 pips - with 38 pips on 30% stakes - because I have been out and not able to PPND properly

Charts to follow

I didn't scalp that this morning ..............bloody should have done as any time I was at screen (max an hour so far on and off) the usd wasn't offering high profitability strengthmeter signals to me ............then missed the last ucad bull run as well as getting ready to go out

later

N

Its a Monday AM and its slow

I have this morning only focused on one pair so far - my favourite pair the EJ

Now for all those who have not been following this thread over a few months - I emphasis Key Times - 6 per hr - Time windows - the 6 times are in 2 TW's per hour - LRs - interim levels - scalping - ultra tight stops - ie 3 to 7 pips max - timing etc etc and the LitS levels that give you the price structure bias for a session

This chart sums them up nicely

196212d1439187325-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-100815-am.png

i could not get a line in after 6 00 am showing the scalp sell - all mentioned earlier on - as it would knock out other 2 times

So far in just over 1 hr - 4 scalps 29 pips

Believe me or not - no part multi stakes - no multi pairs - just simple 4 scalps producing 29 pips

Please dont expect to copy me from day 1

But after 6 months plus - if you cannot do similar - ask yourself - Are you cut out for scalping / intraday etc etc

Only you can answer that

Regards

F

EU updated chart from above

See extra KT's for moves

196230d1439196836-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-100815-2.png

Attachments

• EJ - 100815 2.png
    EJ - 100815 2.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 491
Status
Not open for further replies.