Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
10mins of usd faking up and down..............enough for this fool to have taken 3 flaky scalps

GU

11 22 am

For me under 5586/88 its still scalp bearish with supports stopping it dropping at 5565/70 area stopping it fall farther

Because it supports are above the main LitS area for the session the actual Price structure is bullish - but the only way we are going to try over 5600 and high of day is over 5586/88

The present range atm is 5588 down to 5565 - approx 23 pips

That needs going before we can make proper non scalp trades

usd will come north.................ive been too impatient and traded 3 scalps very foolishly......................but they all had merit for various reasons........lose ratio is climbing today .........i'm well up on pips but in truth pretty p*ssed off today with market

and an angry trader is not a good trader

N

i'll actually just pure scalp now for next 15 mins ..........and claw 4-5 pips a time with no 30% trails

EU

11 24 am

Now at its price it needed to stay under to sell again -0857/8

The low was 11 03 so can it breach under it in 10 -15 mins - or will we stay in a BTTZ area

Back over 0867 and 71 - its easy again - similar under 47 and 40

only cad coming south......euro wont budge so no eu sell for me yet

usd will come north.................ive been too impatient and traded 3 scalps very foolishly......................but they all had merit for various reasons........lose ratio is climbing today .........i'm well up on pips but in truth pretty p*ssed off today with market

and an angry trader is not a good trader

N

Very true

I find I have to filter far too many scalps on EU - especially at time like now in tight ranges

I have got to used to boring periods from 10 00 am to Midday - i probably expect them all the while

Still 1 15 pm to 3 00 pm onwards - 3 red news items

That will certainly help (y)

ok another usd fade............I will attack eu sells on nect usd bounce north

AU

mentioned it last hour

was a sell after 10 00 am and 10 30 am

Since then kept falling after 10 39 / 51 and 11 00 am

First bounce now at 11 25 at 7350 - needs over 60 to stay with scalp buys

taken pips .......just reloading up from losses earlier..small 30% left on

i'm mainly in usd sells because the yen dropped like a stone............would have bailed otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.