Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU was in sync with GU on the last scalp buys at 11 27 / 28 am onwards

Both moved up over 7 pips - GU a mighty 11 pips ;-)

soory - i'm hammering out 2-3 pip scalps to fill the pot

back later
N

EU

11 44 am

Our favourite teaser

It did not stay under 0858 and now if it tries over 66 and 70 - we just stay with scalp buys

Going to plan for early lunch so ready for fun from 1 15 pm and 1 30 pm to 3 00 pm - all those red news releases

Will miss next hour out i reckon - maybe it will all kick off then and i will miss it - but then that's trading - dont let it totally govern your life - try and fit it in with your own timetable

Will 1 15 pm to 4 00 pm be busy ??

Will my alternative new fans including the Irish one every understand what we do ???

Good Luck - hope this GU scalp buy finishes for Midday

Going to plan for early lunch so ready for fun from 1 15 pm and 1 30 pm to 3 00 pm - all those red news releases

Will miss next hour out i reckon - maybe it will all kick off then and i will miss it - but then that's trading - dont let it totally govern your life - try and fit it in with your own timetable

Will my alternative new fans including the Irish one every understand what we do ???

12 03

taken off at Gu scalp buy at 5607

That was nice

see you later

(y)

cheers F ..............good session - thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.