Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem MM - hope to see you around Thursday - meanwhile I will have a good day tomorrow - I mean having 5 bad trades and losing 18 pips to stop my total going over 123 pips in total is bad - tomorrow can only be better ;-)))

Morning Traders - 7.09am UK time and we have just had the European Open.

EU - 3445- 3450 is an important price area. Below there we are falling heading for interim supports at 3430 and then 3425.

Above that price zone - we will try up again and with the next proper resistance over 3450 being 3465-70.

Present range is approx 11-12 pip - so until we come out of there - I would not forecast any possible direction for the London Open

GU in a similar tight range - with more important news at 9.30am UK - over 2 hrs away

Will check out EJ / EA / UChf etc during next 15 mins

Have a great day - I will ;-)

Forgot to mention as well the AU - 9315 + would show bull bias this morning were as under 9295 and 9290 then bears still trying to take it lower.

In a tight range again - so we need to wait again rather than just become a fortune teller ;-)

EJ - need a small fall under 133.60 to start a bear rally going - whereas over 134.05 + then still bullish again and trying higher again

Eu - coming up to half hr change and EU just coming to a interim support area at 3430 ish. No break in next 9 mins or so - my show its ready to try up and ready for a scalp buy. First sign would be touching 37 with no break under 30. Under 29 then 25 another interim support

I am scalping - but not counting those small pips - as trades can be less than a few minutes and therefore too quick for posting and action by others.

Hopefully these levels though explain my directions on scalps ;-)

Still in now with 305 of stake on EU scalp buy and similar scalp sell trade on Swissy (u/c ). already up 11 pips off both on 70% stake taken off - and will not let the remaining stakes go into a minus or lsoing position - otherwise I just exit them.;-)

Not around again for London Open at 8.00am - as out on a school run - but will be back next hr.

If I can get these 2 scalps into free trades ie stops in profit - then would leave them out whilst away from screens - but normally PA at that time is manufactured to stop traders getting away with that

The market is manipulated - and this week in the UK - 15 top banks are being investigated on what they have been doing with Forex - surely the regulators know - i do - lol

See you later guys and GL

8.40am and back at desk. The GU this morning is off interest - with red news releases. PA so far like the EU as just been small waves both ways - except that price structure is different for both these pairs.

I have the GU falling and with the low so far today 5877 - being tested again and probably breached.

For this to not happen - we would need a HL posted around 5882-86 area - and that to hold for at least 30 mins - along with a try over 5900 then

The pair is OK to scalp - but dont marry a trade yet - just scalp date it ;-) as with 2 red news announcements are an ideal excuse for anything to happen

OK - will check other pairs now ready for 9.00am time window

EJ as been fairly consistent from Open with a 20 pip drop down to 133.60 area. Under 75/6 - still in down mode - cannot scalp at moment as cannot get a stop set up under 5 pips - for either way.

AU still looking bearish this morning and EA bullish - will that be the same for the next hr ??

EA - needs over 4486 to breach previous high. It will then have gone up nearly 500 pips over last 7 days or so - so one to watch for a top either there or around the big number at 4500.

Need under 4430 to really look at holding any sells on - but scalp sells will be available even with this so far very bullish pair.

Will keep an eye on this pair - as a nice mover

9.00am time window - GU trying to post a HL at 5884 and for it to hold. It is a scalp buy but needs over 93 to hold it on longer.

Under 82 then look at scalp selling again for the low at 78 and lower

Remember though first red news on pound in less than 30 mins - so only stay in any trade if you are confident of a direction

Personally i would not be and will only scalp on any pair until that news is out the way - but also then another one an hr later

EJ as been fairly consistent from Open with a 20 pip drop down to 133.60 area. Under 75/6 - still in down mode - cannot scalp at moment as cannot get a stop set up under 5 pips - for either way.

AU still looking bearish this morning and EA bullish - will that be the same for the next hr ??

9.12 am - and this post was blogged over 25 mins ago and at the hr change - we did see the change on AU - ie a scalp buy and EA became scalp sell

Up 17 pips on these two pairs so far - and will take 70% of stake off and put the other 30 % now with stop in profits - ie 81 on AU and 72 on EA

GU still not made over 93 - if we dont see it before news at half hr - will bail with what ever I can get - ie 2 to 7 pips only ;-(

GU now 93 - will take 70% off scalp and leave other 30% on with stop at 85. Will risk that one on news as hard stop in place - but not paid extra 3 pips for guaranteed stop - a risk but only 1 lot left on ;-)

3 free trades on atm - 2 with stops in profit - other minus 2 pips ;-) what a risk - lol

First 2 free trades I took before London open- both stopped out with just 2 pips profit on both - as mentioned London Open PA is manipulated to stop traders like me having too good a time - ;-((

Well got to tell the truth here - GU went up over 40 pips - I left 30% stake on scalp buy with stop at 85 - and it went to 84 before it flew up and stopped me out

You have to laugh - because that's trading ;-))

Meanwhile up over 31 pips on the other 2 free trades left on - will move stops to lock in more of that profit

i think with the GU you can look at more scalp buys over 5905. it got to 5941 - retracing down - but surely it will not go over 30 pips back - well you know with Forex - any manipulation is possible ;-)

taken rest of scalp sell off EA at 4456 - don't want to lose any of those pips - as that's been my largest mover this morning - with my trade on - so bag that ;-)

GU low was 5914 and scalp bought at 16 - but cannot place stop at 5905 as 11 pips down - so will move stop into 2 pips profit as I type

Status
Not open for further replies.