Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning N

Did you see my UChf Chart earlier on ?

I plan to sell the dollar again - but dont know when for now

morning F

agreed - euro chf relationship is interesting today .......... they are disconnecting a lot strangely ............when they both roll together its a good clue for profitable moves .................just like the Yen/USD tag teams dynamics and indeed the NZD AUD duo although I don't really trade the aussie gang much

N

I will say - its wrong to let your thinking or bias effect your scalping or short term trading

Trade what the Lrs and PA and time say etc - but always be aware of S & R's as they can change everything etc

morning F

agreed - euro chf relationship is interesting today .......... they are disconnecting a lot strangely ............when they both roll together its a good clue for profitable moves .................just like the Yen/USD tag teams dynamics and indeed the NZD AUD duo although I don't really trade the aussie gang much

N

Agree

A strange set up - still they have so many ways of fooling us - and we should always expect new one

First signs of stopping at 0937 on EU atm

Not buying yet and out of sell now

I reckon this move is just so manipulated by our friends the Banksters

They want to get more EU bears in this morning and also wanted to fry the bulls who bought over 0950/55

Still - no more fortune telling - will stay with PA and trading in the now ;-)

Under 32 and 28 would sell more

Above both - it should turn - but not always right - so my wife tells me ;-)

usd is ranging by 2-3 pips ..............Europeans all over the place .....nightmare zone for calls

Status
Not open for further replies.