Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
cad at 3042 is the lead sell if usd finally capitulates bull move

at 27 now I still have inevitably to regret not risking it ..........those 10-15 pips would have got me over finishing line for 50 pips :LOL: :innocent:

back later ...........a couple of decent scalps and i'm there for the day

back later
N

ok i'm ripping up the usd falls ...............at 50 pip target so taking a break with some 30% eu and gu runs on the march

only regret this morning is not selling ucad at 42.............but it could easily have gone tits up so no use crying over spilt milk...........

9 35 am

Back for 30 mins

Looks at though 8 51 am was a key time and turning point on many pairs

Unfortunately not here to take advantage of it

Will update etc now

EU

9 37 am

In the end it was the 0920/25 support area that stopped it - and by rights it should have stayed over 0935 / 40 - but then again allow for stop hunting etc and the markets done a good enough job

Range now 0960 to 0920 - 40 pips with it bullish above 25 and 35 and still bearish under 50 /55

it scalping time only

We need back over 50 / 55 - or under 0925 and 20 to hold any moves on longer

GU

9 40 am

Missed out a lot on this pair - yes made pips on it - but only half as many as I should

After 7 30 am and 8 09 am - both key times and scalp sells

After 8 51 am the scalp buy came in from the 5552/3 area

Now really a 50 pip range - 5550 to 5600

Again scalping in between and you can only hold trades on longer outside any rang breaks

Under 5590 and 85 is bearish - and of course above 5560 - its bullish

EJ

9 43 am

My favourite and it was between 7 00 am and 8 00 am for one hour on buys

After 830 am I failed to take more scalp sells on it - and missed out

Another 50 pip range - but LitS still bullish on PS

Dont reckon I am going to miss much whilst taking Basil a walk

I just hope 10 to Midday is not all slow and just scalping in ranges - but if it is - no problem - we will make money out of it - for sure

Back for 10 30 am and see how its going then

ok i'm ripping up the usd falls ...............at 50 pip target so taking a break with some 30% eu and gu runs on the march

only regret this morning is not selling ucad at 42.............but it could easily have gone tits up so no use crying over spilt milk...........

Well Done Neil

i know you did well on GU and Ucad

Lets hope we get some more great opportunities later on today

See you later

EU

9 37 am

In the end it was the 0920/25 support area that stopped it - and by rights it should have stayed over 0935 / 40 - but then again allow for stop hunting etc and the markets done a good enough job

Range now 0960 to 0920 - 40 pips with it bullish above 25 and 35 and still bearish under 50 /55

it scalping time only

We need back over 50 / 55 - or under 0925 and 20 to hold any moves on longer

10 35 am

Back in time to scalp buy the EU

So far up 8 pips

hey all

got my 50 pip day target a while back..............currently in gu sells and ucad buys ..........usd bull is flying

N

hey all

got my 50 pip day target a while back..............currently in gu sells and ucad buys ..........usd bull is flying

N

attacked usd bull from 10.14ish...so lets see if I can hold those gu sells and ucad buys a little longer................................respect on F's call bu in truth I personally hope its a brief respite !!!

attacked usd bull from 10.14ish...so lets see if I can hold those gu sells and ucad buys a little longer................................respect on F's call bu in truth I personally hope its a brief respite !!!

I'll bail my gu sell above 62.........ucad buy solid

Will post my Uchf / swissy chart update

this as been one of my main clues on what should happen with the EU today

With such a strong bearish PS on Swissy - then the EU should turn bullish

Not always the case - but maybe 90% of the time

Cheer N

the Ucad still been bullish - up over 50 pips from opens etc

Will post that chart later to show you what I was seeing

Strange though - UJ & UCad - dollar strong - UChf - dollar weak allowing EU up

Status
Not open for further replies.