Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally I wpuld not recommend trades at moment on usd pairs ..let the 30m bar tell us

usd bull play still rolling through resistance so far

Attachments

• usd bull.JPG
    usd bull.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 75
UJ and UCad still rising showing dollar strength - and Swissy still not falling - even though its set up is heavily bearish - very strange - but dollar is still winning for now and EU as gone under 32 but not under 28 so far

I have to pop out in 10 mins - so not planning to leave anything on - just dont trust the set ups for now - so will only scalp

I reckon this move is just so manipulated by our friends the Banksters

They want to get more EU bears in this morning and also wanted to fry the bulls who bought over 0950/55

Still - no more fortune telling - will stay with PA and trading in the now ;-)

Under 32 and 28 would sell more

Above both - it should turn - but not always right - so my wife tells me ;-)

EU

8 36 am

Just before I pop out for about 45 mins - I have scalp sold - even though it against my view - but will not leave on

So far price made 24 and really any bounces under 43 are still sells atm

See you after 9 30 am guys

GL

UJ and UCad still rising showing dollar strength - and Swissy still not falling - even though its set up is heavily bearish - very strange - but dollar is still winning for now and EU as gone under 32 but not under 28 so far

I have to pop out in 10 mins - so not planning to leave anything on - just dont trust the set ups for now - so will only scalp

the swissie is still to strong for decent trades dudes ............(n)

other pairs much more profitable

Attachments

• uchf nil trades.JPG
    uchf nil trades.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 50
I reckon this move is just so manipulated by our friends the Banksters

They want to get more EU bears in this morning and also wanted to fry the bulls who bought over 0950/55

Still - no more fortune telling - will stay with PA and trading in the now ;-)

Under 32 and 28 would sell more

Above both - it should turn - but not always right - so my wife tells me ;-)

duvet department ?:devilish::cheesy:

EU

8 36 am

Just before I pop out for about 45 mins - I have scalp sold - even though it against my view - but will not leave on

GL

if anyone can call the turn you can F ............looking promising (y)

EU

8 36 am

GL

euro was th buy opp last time usd showed weakness.............and again now with 5 pips possible on the last low ....ballsy call .ballsy call........:smart:

here comes the usd bull train again...........if this one fails I will start looking to sell it soon

cad at 3042 is the lead sell if usd finally capitulates bull move

drifted to 38 but still no way the usd is capitulating...........those 4 pips are merely my systems telling me cad is strengthening

cad at 3042 is the lead sell if usd finally capitulates bull move

to 36 now but no use telling me I missed it ...........I need usd to hold its ground now and fall further ................these days I try not to chase the usd toooo closely ...instead looking for structure bias changes ..my 200+ scalps a day are over :LOL:

no need to get to carried away.....wastes energy and money :cool:

ok head down now ...less posts and more scalps as usd finally shows weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.