Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today - Example of Nice PA above the LitS - and Bad PA

I am showing 2 pairs from today

Both stayed above their LitS areas favouring Buys

One was nice PA and was fairly easy - both up and down

The other pair was negatively correlated with the EU - and so suffered with bad PA and although OK for scalping - Not ideal for an easy life

You need to cover a few FX pairs and cherry pick ones that suit your style and the day

Remember all days can be different - if the AU is easy 3 days in a row - the fourth day might be terrible PA

The two pairs I am showing are the UChf - bad - and the GJ - easy

cM8yn.png

0S8yn.png

Last edited:
Friday 31st July 2015 = Pre opens

Good Morning Guys

Last day of the month - lets make it a good one.

Trouble is - not much red news out - only one release on the Cad Dollar at 1 30 pm

The rest are not supposed to be high impact - and most pairs are really just not going anywhere - just ranging really.

When sentiment is like this - you have to be careful - simply because the market likes to catch traders out - just when they are not expecting it.

What ever happens today - no problem we will try and make our normal targets plus more if possible

Normal stuff - all are welcome to contribute with regards to FX trading etc - but I don't recommend this thread for newbie traders - far too complicated and different from what you need to be initially learning

Have a good day - stay focused and Good Luck

Regards

F

EU and GU look both bullish atm - so far though not taken one scalp at my normal times after 5 51 / 6 00 and 6 09 am

Lets do the LitS first

6 35 am

LitS areas on key pairs for price structure bias for Friday am session

EU - 0920 - 0935 ish

GU - 5585 - 5905 ish

EJ - 135 50 - 135 75 ish

UChf - 9680 - 9695 ish

UCad - 2992 - 3002 ish

UJ - 124 10 - 124 25 ish

GJ - 193 50 - 193 75 ish

AU - 7280 - 7302 ish

EU and GU look both bullish atm - so far though not taken one scalp at my normal times after 5 51 / 6 00 and 6 09 am

Lets do the LitS first

First scalp of the morning - not at a KT but in a TW at 6 26/7 am on EU - a scalp sell from 0945 ish

I would need under 0934 to stay with it - and more than likely will be scalp buying it again before then

6 42 am

I notice the GU was slightly earlier then EU at 6 24 am for a fall - but had not taken that scalp sell - and the EJ was not ready at the same time

Instead the UChf was lined up for a scalp buy from after 6 09 and 6 21am - but very rarely scalp that pair early as normally its so slow - this morning though it did move up over 8 pips - missed them

First scalp of the morning - not at a KT but in a TW at 6 26/7 am on EU - a scalp sell from 0945 ish

I would need under 0934 to stay with it - and more than likely will be scalp buying it again before then

EU

6 46 am

Price now down at 0936 - and out and looking for the scalp buy

EU

6 50 am

My scalping range now is 0945 to 0929 - easy both sides - but the middle 16 pips the difficult part

For now under 0944 favours sells - but we should bounce up before 0930/31 - otherwise we could have a B/O and for me its too early atm

6 55 am

No joy trying EU buy for now - instead went with E J scalp sell at 6 50/51 am from 67 area

The EJ and EU after 6 52 am did sync which helped - with both falling again

the spike was about 15 -20 second late and not exactly on the hour change

Cannot believe this - but the EU and maybe GU are the only scalp pair doing what it should do atm -- very unusual

The EJ went straight into a buy after 7 01 and shot up 10 pips - which also synced with the UJ

Yen Crosses

7 06 am

Missed out with the UJ after 6 30 and 6 39 am - but all synced uo with EJ after 7 00 am with them both rising and also the GJ

Got a problem with my platform atm

Going to reboot it now

7 17 am

that better - back to normal now and happy with my FXPro platform

After 7 05 am the EU joined up with the EJ and started it quick rise

That was my plan if i had been able to carry it out correctly - but only got the EJ scalp buy and missed out with the EU due to platform problems

EU

6 50 am

My scalping range now is 0945 to 0929 - easy both sides - but the middle 16 pips the difficult part

For now under 0944 favours sells - but we should bounce up before 0930/31 - otherwise we could have a B/O and for me its too early atm

EU

7 23 am

What i said approx 35 mins ago

We bounced back up from 30 / 31 and above 45 was scalp buy land or to hold on existing buys and it topped at 0960/61

Above 40 / 42 we should be able to buy again

EJ

7 26 am

From 7 00 am to about 7 11 am we had price rise just over 30 pips - a great move and the one i caught - but missed out on the EU one - simply because of my platform problems - frustrating - but thats all part of trading at time

For me it still a buy above 135 72 ish

Going to be here for the 8 00 am London Open and not out to nearer 9 00 am this morning

So far not the easiest of mornings - but at least we are with the LitS bias on the EU / GU and UChf - its the EJ one that as crossed over from bearish to bullish and linked with the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.