Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
cad still rolling with usd so out of scalp frame for me .....Europeans all came north a treat there

Before the drop to 1067 - the move up took out one of my 30% stake sells - bu88er - see thats manipulation as the super computers know what experienced and less experienced traders are up to - and so will do their best to ruin their plans

All part of trading- yes - did get another sell in EU though under 76

so Pete your dingle dongle is telling you todays swinging direction is southbound on EU :devilish::cheesy:

so Pete your dingle dongle is telling you todays swinging direction is southbound on EU :devilish::cheesy:

Morning BP

my dingle dongle ( lol ) says need over 1090 and 1102 to be holding scalp buys on and buying more

Under both favours lower with the clues being the supports

Which ones are strong enough to hold ??

1065 - 60 - 50 - 40 -35 etc etc

Have a good day BP

Regards

joking aside that last move made me happier on usd sell bias ..........I would like to see the usd get past that red line shown and then that's an easy 50 pip plus day for me already

Attachments

• sell usd.JPG
    sell usd.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 83
swissie and gbp are leading the European charge north at moment ....euro a little behind the curve .........suits me if cad runs with the usd .....more pips for the Europeans

Good Luck N

How I see it is the EJ and GU dont want to do what the EU wants to do

OK we have GU news at 9 30 am - so we might get a pre news Pound set up

Morning BP

my dingle dongle ( lol ) says need over 1090 and 1102 to be holding scalp buys on and buying more

Under both favours lower with the clues being the supports

Which ones are strong enough to hold ??

1065 - 60 - 50 - 40 -35 etc etc

Have a good day BP

Regards

jees all these scientific terms now ............:whistling

joking aside that last move made me happier on usd sell bias ..........I would like to see the usd get past that red line shown and then that's an easy 50 pip plus day for me already

usd retracing north at moment .........euro falls ...:sneaky:

ive got swissie and gbp buys running but lost the 30% trail on eu buys .......

still no rest for the wicked it seems

I just touched 80 on my GU broker platform - but as we know we all see different prices normally within a pip or 2

EU still a sell for me - maybe 7 30 am might be trick time next

hey F

what brokers are you using at moment ?.............sorry I know yuove probably said before

7 30 am and we have gone into Asian session mode whilst the players and market makers think up their next cunning plans lol

Status
Not open for further replies.