Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all

attacking european buys ........usd for me is still a sell at present

UChf

6 54 am

just about bullish but need above 9633 and 40 to be taking more scalp buys

If the Swissy goes up - then the EU should fall more and the opposite if Swissy drops

i would need to see under 9600 for a bearish Uchf / swissy and atm price at 9618 area

morning all

attacking european buys ........usd for me is still a sell at present

Morning N

Yes got the dollar weaker atm - but still with UChf in a bullish PS and EU in a bearish PS under 1090 and 1102

Have a good one N

Regards

F

Morning F,
Time difference killing me here, been awake since 03.30.
I caught up yesterday, seems you guys had a good day, my that NVP can write. That what the scroll is for on the mouse lol.
Missed the action yesterday and will again today but keeping an eye on things. I saw that there were many good signals off the charts yesterday.
Good luck today and for the week and to all you guys here.
Cheers

when on duty here I trade and then post ..........this is a live trading thread and I call what I see ........(y)........:whistling

N

EU

I am depending on EU staying under 1085/ 90 to sell again

Over 1090 and 1102 changes the EU PS bias from bearish to bullish

morning ------- just wondering if betfair are doing a book today on F and N to see who has most posts today (lol)

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

The action started after 5 00 pm this morning but was not here to benefit - my first scalp buy did not start until just after 5 53 am on the EU followed up by a scalp sell after 6 00 am at 6 04 am .

Those 2 scalps have so far made me my first 10 pips of the day - OK not a lot - but the stops were both 3 pips including my spread at 0 6 of a pip on the EU

I dont normally want to scalp for just 3 to 7 pips - I prefer to try and catch the 10 -25+ pip moves from 3 -5 pip stop size - but as the saying goes - "beggers cannot always be chosers" and so I have to accept what the market will give me at this time of the morning and in this case its still approx $300

The main reason I find it important to start early is mainly to try and catch the early moves that some times can then go on to last most of my main session.

A good example yesterday was early scalp buys on the EU that then at some part stakes left on that lasted through out the day. This happened with several FX pairs and if I cover say 6 or 8 pairs and I can catch 2 or 4 pairs that make nice rallies over say 4 or 10+ hrs and just stick my part stake stop in a profit of a few pips - i just dont have to worry - its a win -win - what ever happens - either stopped out with just 1 or 2 pips - or I make 30 / 50 /100+ pips etc - with no new risk.

OK - normal stuff again today

All FX contributors welcome as long as they are not complete newbies - I must advise them this is not a thread for them - ideally you need at least 12 -18 months of FX experience - on any time frames - but at least know all the basics etc etc

Mostly all contributors are Intra-dayers - either outright scalpers or short term swinger or both - but personally I dont mind if you just take 5 trades a day or 50+ thats entirely up to you and your own specific plan

I hope you all know my plan and method etc - and if not there are other threads explaining more in detail etc

Have a good day - and stay focus along with taking breaks when needed

All the best

Regards

F

as F says .............early moves can pan out for at least the London session..............if you ride it into us then that's a bonus

yesterday was a classic usd sell fest from early doors

today ?

hmmmm............not quite there yet

N

Attachments

• ear;y doors.JPG
    ear;y doors.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 89
Before the drop to 1067 - the move up took out one of my 30% stake sells - bu88er - see thats manipulation as the super computers know what experienced and less experienced traders are up to - and so will do their best to ruin their plans

All part of trading- yes - did get another sell in EU though under 76

last chance saloon for the usd sells ...............watching for European buys here

Got the UCad bearish atm and UChf / swissy still bullish

EJ and GU both in bullish PS 's - but both being scalp sells along with EU after 7 00 am

Quick changing stuff as you expect over the Opens with another one to come at 8 00 am

Out this morning at 8 10 am for ab out 40 mins

5567 gu buys , 1066 gu buys .................right on the line here .........if it turns we will have a decent run up

Got the UCad bearish atm and UChf / swissy still bullish

EJ and GU both in bullish PS 's - but both being scalp sells along with EU after 7 00 am

Quick changing stuff as you expect over the Opens with another one to come at 8 00 am

Out this morning at 8 10 am for ab out 40 mins

cad has gone with usd at moment ...Europeans are tight and correlated

The EJ and GU will want to try up again soon and with EU my cut off on sells is now 75/76 area

Under there still sells but over 1076 and 80 then a turn might be tried

72 and 69 the highs ..............trying ;)

this is marginal stuff.........my usd is right on the cusp of a bull change for me .....as said I am still hunting usd sells but will not get comfortable yet

Status
Not open for further replies.