Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Pound red news at 9 30 am - thats why you are getting the larger GU moves - something is being set up or going on already

Ok out in 5 mins - leaving a EU 30% sell on at 79 - wish me luck

Others - too early still - but will leave a 30% stake on GU with stop inprofit at 5571 and see if that still might work

GL guys see you before 9 00 am

7 39 am

need I say more ;-)

noticed EU only dropped approx 25 pips in last 90 mins or so

the scalp buy on EJ at 7 39 am ish was worth 20 pips up to 7 51 am ish when a scalp sell came in

Thats now dropped 17 pips -

EJ

9 00 am

Never left one part stake on buy from 7 39 am on EJ

Wish I had as so far its tried up 38 pips or so - and I took all off under 20 pips and then added to them with a quick sell

This is where the EJ which is still in a Bullish PS might try to turn up the EU above 1050 - might - or might not - too early to say still atm

GU

9 04 am

so far dropped to 5529

That bullish PS went out the window after the 2 Opens and so far its dropped 50 pips from high

We have news in 25 mins so will check out also GJ and GA to see what we might be able to do after the news release

GJ & GA

9 12 am

Both in different PS bias modes - even though the GJ as pulled back 50 pips after Opens - its still in a bullish PS - whereas the GA is in bearish PS bias - but out of sync whilst other 2 pairs fell

The news should be good for pound - but might already been factored in yesterday etc - or the players are wanting to buy from a lot lower.

Normally will not be in any scalp for red news items - but try and get in within 3 to 9 mins after the release

Would only hold part stake trades on if I am up over 100+ pips - and thats not the case on the GU or others for now

Good Luck BP

52 low so far and 56 HL and so if we stay over 56/58 - then it should try higher

9 09 am and 1065 was a sell - but if it stays above 52 and 56 then it might try above 66

so far bounce from 55 - but if we dont get over your entry and then 66 - its maybe not going to work just yet

Also remember GU news in 11 mins - hopefully you get more clues by then

hey all

offline fooling around with FXpro C trader ...........similar to Lmax ....I think Lmax offers better spreads and commissions by the look of it but its all about how the platform feels to me re fast and immediate feedback

anyway I like playing so will keep pushing this ........demo at first .........

at the moment the usd is pushing north but slow progress

anyway heres a little demo action in last few mins fooling around.........I cant get anything running at moment

N

Attachments

• new platform.JPG
    new platform.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 93
GU

9 24 am - update for news

We would need to see moves back up above 5560 and 70 to be buying the GU more - as under there now it favours more sells - but of course news releases an change everything

Under 5520 and 5500 - more sells

hey all

offline fooling around with FXpro C trader ...........similar to Lmax ....I think Lmax offers better spreads and commissions by the look of it but its all about how the platform feels to me re fast and immediate feedback

anyway I like playing so will keep pushing this ........demo at first .........

at the moment the usd is pushing north but slow progress

anyway heres a little demo action in last few mins fooling around.........I cant get anything running at moment

N

You got the up and running quick - WD Neil

I like the platform and all the things the Ctrader can offer and with live larger monies and doing over 50+ trades a week you can negotiate better deals etc

You got the up and running quick - WD Neil

I like the platform and all the things the Ctrader can offer and with live larger monies and doing over 50+ trades a week you can negotiate better deals etc

50 trades a week ?...........hahahahahahaha

thanks F ............i'll persevere on this platform..........still fooling wth settings ............an I like the "pok" sound when I enter trades :LOL:

Well at least i have Dukas still working OK and will rebot ctrader

On my tablet - ctrader working OK - I can enter and exit - but not see all my chart sets ups

That's cost me lost pips now - but still - have to accept it as all part of internet trading etc

You got the feeling the GU sell off was a set up by those naughty players - they are getting to readable - they need to come up with more devious tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.