Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
text book pullback on the usd bull and I should have gone in on the rebuys ........missed european sell sitters ............

but I was convinced that usd was overbought ...............that's a sin

N

need another day it seems to shake the damn sand out of brain :whistling

that's interesting ....Europeans going bull now ......right we need the usd to selloff finally

text book pullback on the usd bull and I should have gone in on the rebuys ........missed european sell sitters ............

but I was convinced that usd was overbought ...............that's a sin

N

Yes always keep an open mind to scalp both ways ie following the movements and the PA etc

At this point if you scale down your sells to say 50 or 30% size and then scalp at 100% size - like on EJ - you still gain

this is one of the challenges for me of trading ..........I see overextended positions n my charts so am not trading what i see............hmmmmmm

this is one of the challenges for me of trading ..........I see overextended positions n my charts so am not trading what i see............hmmmmmm

I know what you mean and sometimes you have to say - just dont believe all the info - go with the eyes and the structures rather than the expected etc

I know what you mean and sometimes you have to say - just dont believe all the info - go with the eyes and the structures rather than the expected etc

yep - operating in extreme dynamics screws me ...........I constantly challenge my rules ............bad bad habit (n)

Status
Not open for further replies.