Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

12 36pm

so far made 1004

pullbacks staying above 0993/4 are scalp buys again - but we need over 1010 and 15 to stay with buys

I would only sell under 85 and 80 I reckon for now

We had the Uchf / swissy become a scalp buy after 12 31pm - so something as to give as 95% of the time we can't have the EU and UChf rising at same time

Always the problem in a BTTZ tease zone - manipulation - confusion and really market is trying to steal your money getting you to go with the wrong direction

12 48 pm

its like being turned on and off like a light switch - that's dollar strength / weakness

Could market makers being trying to keep a tease zone going to 1 30 pm news ??

Might be - EU needs either over 1010 and 15 to hold buys on - or under 85 and 80 for sells

Until that happens - we are just going to get played with between 88 and 1003

1 18pm

You sensed that they the market makers were delaying moves

EU now managed over 1010 and 15

It should stay above 1004 /5 and rise now - but with news 11 mins away - i will not be holding scalps on - dont trust the market enough for that - sooner play safe

update for red dollar news on US and Cad

UCad if dollar weakness still - sell under 2950

Above 2990 and 3000 - back to buys - that shows dollar strength again and so EU would fall then etc

EU

1 34PM

Until price is under 0985 and 80 - sells cannot be held on longer and still could bounce up again

For now pullback s up on EU staying under 1004 are sells again

hey F ....

just noticed you've hit the million views here on this thread

congrats and welcome to the club ........(y)

N

dollar strength as stayed in for 9 mins now - thats a long time for today lol

UCad as been rising along with UChf and EU / EJ / GU falling

next time window 11 mins away - see if we stay the same ?

hey F ....

just noticed you've hit the million views here on this thread

congrats and welcome to the club ........(y)

N

Hi N

Cheers - is it like the mile high club ? etc lol

Yes - Nick pointed it out and I am surprised as a month ago - I would have said it would take to after August or even September to get there - surprised we have seen so many hits over the summer months

Need to change the style and do something different now - keep it fresh etc etc

Have a good US session

Regards

F

12 48 pm

its like being turned on and off like a light switch - that's dollar strength / weakness

Could market makers being trying to keep a tease zone going to 1 30 pm news ??

Might be - EU needs either over 1010 and 15 to hold buys on - or under 85 and 80 for sells

Until that happens - we are just going to get played with between 88 and 1003

hey F

just reviewing the market since my return ..................jees what a tough 2 hours ...........my systems registered some 8 changes in direction in that period for the greenback ................that's REAL hard to get a handle on and run some moves ..............that 1.30 bar cleared the air though ..but not befeore a complete fake out first selling usd before it went skybound.....:eek:

hey F

just reviewing the market since my return ..................jees what a tough 2 hours ...........my systems registered some 8 changes in direction in that period for the greenback ................that's REAL hard to get a handle on and run some moves ..............that 1.30 bar cleared the air though ..but not befeore a complete fake out first selling usd before it went skybound.....:eek:

Agree a difficult period and then set up for news .

I reckon the Liquidity providers and main market makers today must be Goldman Sucks - they love trickery and anything devious lol

usd buys coming again .........uchf is behind the curve at 9580 but if your not in now on this usd move up its probably way too late

Status
Not open for further replies.