Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
buy gu 23

Hi N

The latest high on GU as gone now over 30 mins with no breach

It can be breached after say 50 -60 mins from posting - but in between - it favours a reversal lower

Supports on GU are good from 18 - 22 level - so if we stay above there will try over 5540 and 50 later

However if 20 and 18 let go - then could be a quick sell off for 15 -30 pips lwer

GL

GJ

High also gone over 30 mins and its dropped 25 pips now

Will pop back next hr

GU needs under 5617 - 15 and 10 to stay with sells

GL

Hi N

The latest high on GU as gone now over 30 mins with no breach

It can be breached after say 50 -60 mins from posting - but in between - it favours a reversal lower

Supports on GU are good from 18 - 22 level - so if we stay above there will try over 5540 and 50 later

However if 20 and 18 let go - then could be a quick sell off for 15 -30 pips lwer

GL

GJ

High also gone over 30 mins and its dropped 25 pips now

Will pop back next hr

GU needs under 5617 - 15 and 10 to stay with sells

GL

5 25 pm

GU & GJ

I had finished for the day before 4 00 pm - BUT when I was checking on my 30% stakes I noticed the sell set ups on GU and GJ

I would have been silly not to take them - so I did

So far GU's made me 33 pips and GJ 38 pips - nice additions to my daily targets

I must claim the comment to NVP as my LIVE CALL IN ADVANCE - it ticked all the boxes - ie in advance by many minutes before it happened - stop size - normal - the ones everyone and their dogs know I use and both lasted over 50 mins - so hardly quick scalps - and most important - they made over 70+ pips and RR's off the 2 together of over 12 - yes 12 - that's like on quarter of a percent stake on each pair = half a percent total - x 12 = 6 % in under an 1 hour

I would say that's pretty good :D

Will pop in later on tonight

Regards

F

5 25 pm

GU & GJ

I had finished for the day before 4 00 pm - BUT when I was checking on my 30% stakes I noticed the sell set ups on GU and GJ

I would have been silly not to take them - so I did

So far GU's made me 33 pips and GJ 38 pips - nice additions to my daily targets

I must claim the comment to NVP as my LIVE CALL IN ADVANCE - it ticked all the boxes - ie in advance by many minutes before it happened - stop size - normal - the ones everyone and their dogs know I use and both lasted over 50 mins - so hardly quick scalps - and most important - they made over 70+ pips and RR's off the 2 together of over 12 - yes 12 - that's like on quarter of a percent stake on each pair = half a percent total - x 12 = 6 % in under an 1 hour

I would say that's pretty good :D

Will pop in later on tonight

Regards

F

claim way F ................no worries from me ;)

in all seriousness this live call stuff is very very difficult to do when scalping ...........

if I see them I try to get a post in immediately AFTER ive entered .........i'm not going to miss a trade just to post a comment !!!!

N

its 94 now and drifting ok............i'm always calling a standard 5 pips S/L but will reserve right to close inside that if the trade turns pants for my style ;)

got to 95 and now struggling............

usd has been a sell since 17.45 BST so we are in the dregs here of remaining trends .........been on it way before this so squashing the remaininder out

i'm convinced usd is going bull now ...changing tack and selling gu soon ..5592 so far .may wait a little longer

N

89 but at this time of day momentum doesn't swing you the 5 pips finish line as fast as i'd like so may take this

Status
Not open for further replies.