Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect to see at least 1 token s/R attempt for usd to regain bull.....but frankly its long overdue a bear run now

that 1 attempt that failed ..........lets see if usd tries again .....Europeans gaining now

that 1 attempt that failed ..........lets see if usd tries again .....Europeans gaining now

attempt 2 by usd did succeed and shes back on bull course ........ive gone eu sells as gbp is proving still tooo bullish (as already mentioned)

UCad

8 20 am

This pair as been interesting this morning after 7 21 am and 7 30 am

Although its only risen 25 pips - it made another morning high and its in a bullish PS as well

Yesterday we got near to 3020 ish - will we breach that today - or just do a LH and then sell off ??

First R's at 2980 - 85 ish

UCad

1 48 pm

3020 so far - still not breached yesterdays high so far

Too busy but had to write.

F sir you are a genius, was looking system which stopped me buying EU too soon and then when it turned I was ready 10 points 125 quid a go and out. Thank you thank you.

Very nice and well done

I am glad you can see that the system / method - does work

Not the easiest in the Forex methods world - but well worth the pain and the hours getting there - and then it does get easier - just takes time to get there

You will have losses - nothing is 100% perfect - but you know how to handle them and then when you get RR's over 2 or 3 or even 5+ like many days - its a great feeling etc etc

Keep it up

Regards

F

EJ

2 08 AM

The scalp buy from 1 26 pm ish time - forget exact time now - but was a sync with 5 other pairs did work without it going under the entry

Its now moved up over 30 pips

EU did go under entry - thats because it gets manipulated more - but was still a buy

Like you said many times, the lr's really help with entry and apart from jumping the gun earlier, the patience pays off.
I have had many scalps today not all big lot size but losses down to 3 points and generally 8/10 so as you say F, a r/r of 3 can be bad with a rate at 75%.
The system gives me confidence to size up too, which I could never do in fx.
Cheers

EU

Update for 2 30 pm TW

We ideally need to stay above 0892 and 0900 and try back up again next

Under 0886 and 0882 I would scalp sell more for lower

Above 0921 and 25 - hold scalp buys on longer

In between - stay with present scalp sell from after 2 09 pm

GU

2 19 pm

By 2 09 pm it was all change -

5643 ish the high - can it last 30 mins with no breach next ??

If you have time this evening or whenever is convenient can you point me in the direction of the HH LL and significance of each please.

GU was a sell at exactly 2.09 for me -)

If you have time this evening or whenever is convenient can you point me in the direction of the HH LL and significance of each please.

GU was a sell at exactly 2.09 for me -)

Yes sure will - no problem

will use GU example etc as the one u took at 2 09 pm

GU

2 30 pm

For now under 5634 ish on GU is sells

5610 would be a good test as then shows a LL

If we stay above 5613 - we could still try over 35 and 43 the high

I was already out and saw it but too slow

Yes was bang on time again

My problem Nick sometimes is how many scalps do I take

I dont mind chasing 3 -7 pips early in day when I am after pips in the kitty

But then after a few hours and by US session if I have done my target I try to stay with moves already in profit and just add to them when I can

As long as my stops are in profit and I move stops up more into profit during the day - then thats great

I have done silly things like had a trade up over 40 pips in profit - left stop on just in 2 pips of profit and not moved it and found out later I have been stopped out with just 2 pips instead of say at least 20 +

Still profit - keeps you calm and relaxed - I could not have say 3 or more trades open with stops not in profit - too much risk etc

Reactions: NVP
At that time I was also doing Dax and Dow so yes it is quite difficult.
An assistant to press some buttons would be good -)

GU

2 30 pm

For now under 5634 ish on GU is sells

5610 would be a good test as then shows a LL

If we stay above 5613 - we could still try over 35 and 43 the high

GU

2 51 PM

It made a HL at 5617

Now its been slowly trying back up but still got lots of interim Rs from 32 to 35 area

Above 35 and 43 as we said before hold buys on or take new ones for higher

Status
Not open for further replies.