Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I jumped the gun, was trying to be smart. (note to self don't do that again)
Charts lined up nicely after but was happy to lose 3 and learn.
Cheers

I jumped the gun, was trying to be smart. (note to self don't do that again)
Charts lined up nicely after but was happy to lose 3 and learn.
Cheers

I can remember Major M over a year ago - doing exactly the same - a bit too trigger happy and he had a phase of only getting like a win ratio of 25 / 30% on 50 - 100 trades because he had his timing wrong - and it really frustrated him etc etc

i still have days when I get 3 or even 5 scalps wrong - some I only lose a couple of pips on - others I get out with plus 1 or break even

Other days - i can have luck - take 18 trades and only get 1 wrong - so like a 95% win ratio - unfortunately - its not like that every day ;)

Remember next to keep an eye on time rules on interim highs and lows etc on breaches etc

Yes I know I need to get this learned too.
Up to now it has been too much fun.
My ratio has been very good and generally I am not looking just to trade.
I have had relatively few losers and quite a few winners. Would be an effort to see now but I imagine 75% would be thereabouts.

Not meant to tickle nutters but your system is excellent and I can see why it is hard to have many losing days and not really possible for week or month.

As always you are very helpful, informative and generous of your time.
Cheers

trigger happy which one are you pete :cheesy:
Gunfight_at_the_OK_Corral.jpg

8 08 am

two places at looking at buying GU again if 5600 lets go- - one around 5590 - 85 area and then in the 72 -76 area

GU

8 47 am - update

Entry was at 8 25 / 26 am at 5589 ish

Now made 5619 as I type - so up 29 pips approx - will bank some

For now pullbacks staying above 5605 ish are still buys again

GJ

The "beast"

8 50 am update

That was a 8 25 am scalp buy - thats risen approx 35 pips - not as many as I would have thought with this pair

morning all

selling usd again now today from 8.30ish BST ...........steady flow south as you can see ..nice opps on all the Europeans to buy

N

Attachments

• sell usd now.JPG
    sell usd now.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 96
EU & EJ

8 52 am

update that up approx 21 pips - from a 8 25 / 26 am scalp buy and EJ up 27 pips

Nice morning

Next hr - focus again the Pound crosses for UK Pound news at 9 30 am

Back in a bit

GL

F

morning all

selling usd again now today from 8.30ish BST ...........steady flow south as you can see ..nice opps on all the Europeans to buy

N

Morning N

Have a great day - markets been kind to me - so far - they must know I have it tough

Dont forget 9 30 am Pound news as well

GL and Good trading

F

EU & EJ

8 52 am

update that up approx 21 pips - from a 8 25 / 26 am scalp buy and EJ up 27 pips

Nice morning

Next hr - focus again the Pound crosses for UK Pound news at 9 30 am

Back in a bit

GL

F

Yes that jumping the gun cost me probably 15-18 points oh well let's not get angry! ^#@ck

GJ

The "beast"

8 50 am update

That was a 8 25 am scalp buy - thats risen approx 35 pips - not as many as I would have thought with this pair

F's right - the GJ really is a beast with both currencies capable of pulling major G at times .........light the blue touch paper.....add a decent S/L and step back .....:sneaky:

2 booms so far today as they moved in different directions ..........but not for the fainthearted

on the second chart ive added the greenback to show its correlation to the Yen ...............I LOVE it :love:when they are moving together as it give me more confidence in my USD scalping trades

N

Attachments

• boom.JPG
    boom.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 135
  • usd yen tag team.JPG
    usd yen tag team.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 54
GU

Update at 9 00 am

So far bullish - but news in 30 mins and cannot make over 5624 / 26 area#

i need under 5609 and 5600 to be holding scalp sells on - above both still scalp buy bullish

Above 5628 and 33 then would be taking more scalp buys for higher

Yes that jumping the gun cost me probably 15-18 points oh well let's not get angry! ^#@ck

It will happen - now and even in 2 or 5 yrs time if your are still scalping this method - its easy to do - but the trick is - exit loss quick and then once price back at your level you wanted to buy or sell - then enter again

Sometimes its better to be late - but then you still lose pips etc - although not as a loss

8 21 am was too early - 8 30 am was late - 8 25 / 26 am was perfect - ideally get 3 or 4 pairs lined up on 1 min or tick and when the sync - then hopefully - BINGO :D

F's right - the GJ really is a beast with both currencies capable of pulling major G at times .........light the blue touch paper.....add a decent S/L and step back .....:sneaky:

2 booms so far today as they moved in different directions ..........but not for the fainthearted

on the second chart ive added the greenback to show its correlation to the Yen ...............I LOVE it :love:when they are moving together as it give me more confidence in my USD scalping trades

N

Absolutely - if you can get moves taking place on 2 or more pairs all happening at same time - then I agree - it gives you a bit more confidence - proving it not a randon noise move

8 25 / 25 am I bet was the time on maybe 20 or even 50 FX pairs this morning - not covering that many - 4 to 6 is enough for an old un

just waiting for usd to resell ...........

uchf sells 9577
gu rebuys 5613

Status
Not open for further replies.