EJ - 135 45 - 135 65 ish

UJ - 123 80 - 124 00 ish

Uchf - 9570 - 9590 ish

UCad - 2945 - 2960 ish

AU - 7415 - 7415 ish

GU

6 30 am update

Still in the sell from 6 00 am - it fell approx 10 pips

I will want to scalp buy it - as its above its LitS area for now and i would hope by 5560 that might be possible

Under 55 and 50 - I would still be selling and then looking at holding further

Plan for today with me as follows

Out from 7 20 am to approx 8 15 am

In and around from then - will be trading GU as well with news at 9 30 am

Will take 2 to 4 breaks during day from just 15 min to 1 hr plus - all depending on market and how busy the FX pairs are

Will also trade this afternoon for a few hours - ideally between 2 30 - 4 30 pm ish

So like to cover a 10 -12 hr trading session - but only at screens for 4 --6 hrs and maybe only actually trading less than half that time -

During that time - 10 -20 scalp trades normally - and will try and leave part stakes on and stops in profits on many of them. I do P & P ( scale in and out ) and scalp against my swing trades - but dont count them as additional trades etc - although do count part pips - but adjust as necessary to chcek whether I make above my 50 pip daily target

EU

6 44 am

Did not take a 6 00 or 6 09 am scalp - but ended up with a 6 28 / 29 am scalp sell from 0942/3

6 30 am KT would have been slightly too late - missing out on 4 pip drop and then 6 39 / 40 am is the scalp buy from 0933

Can only take more sells under 28 and 23 for now - as above LitS area

GU

6 30 am update

Still in the sell from 6 00 am - it fell approx 10 pips

I will want to scalp buy it - as its above its LitS area for now and i would hope by 5560 that might be possible

Under 55 and 50 - I would still be selling and then looking at holding further

6 46 am

As it said on the tin - lol

It made 60 / 61 and then 6 39 am and 62 was the scalp buy

Please remember - i dont get every scalp i take correct - i am happy with anything over 75% - some days I might make 85% accuracy - other days I might have 4 -5 bad scalps - but always try to exit under 3 or 5 pips max from entry

All scalps are 3 -7 pip targets initially - good ones are over 10 -15 pips and then I might leave part stakes on with stops in profits etc etc

7 05 am

The GU scalp buy was a nice one - up so far on that scalp 37 pips and will leave one 30% on with a stop in a few pips of profit after sudden rise

Out in 15 mins but will update briefly before I go

Check out all Pound crosses

Both GJ and GA did over 50 pip rises from around the EO time window

EU also rose 13 pips - but still inside its Lits

Back about 8 15 am ish

GL see you later

8 05 am

Back earlier than i thought - very light traffic to station this morning - makes a change .

Will update and get some more scalping in this hour and then look more at pound crosses after 9 00 am for the 9 30 am Pound news

GU

8 06 am

Exited my 30% stake at 5608 - shame not able to take off higher in the 15 -20 area - but still over 42 pips off that one from 6 39 am ish

High as held 30 mins + with no breach so far

8 08 am

two places at looking at buying GU again if 5600 lets go- - one around 5590 - 85 area and then in the 72 -76 area

EU

8 12 am update

Still cannot make above yesterday's high around 0970 ish so far

0935 -40 is all first interim supports to look for more buys

Need really under 0927 and 20 to be holding scalp sells on longer for a try lower

For now under 0955 still a sell atm

EJ

8 15 AM

Hope to be able to scalp buy this pair above 135 27 / 30 ish area

For now still a sell under 135 50 - set up similar to EU and they have been in sync for scalps

Morning F,
Been firing on all fronts Hang Seng, Dax and fx.
Got a few good trades +33 on fx but as you have written and I know, I have left loads out there.
Still not used to looking so many charts and reacting, especially as some indices were good size.
Oh well ahead of the game and money added so can start to scale up fx on next 2 or 3 trades and see where we go.
GL

Morning

8 08 am

two places at looking at buying GU again if 5600 lets go- - one around 5590 - 85 area and then in the 72 -76 area

Hi

I am new to the forum (and trading). Your thread looks really interesting, but i am having trouble with all the abbreviations, GU, EJ etc. Do you have a break down on the thread anywhere?

Cheers

Ali

UCad

8 20 am

This pair as been interesting this morning after 7 21 am and 7 30 am

Although its only risen 25 pips - it made another morning high and its in a bullish PS as well

Yesterday we got near to 3020 ish - will we breach that today - or just do a LH and then sell off ??

First R's at 2980 - 85 ish

Hi

I am new to the forum (and trading). Your thread looks really interesting, but i am having trouble with all the abbreviations, GU, EJ etc. Do you have a break down on the thread anywhere?

Cheers

Ali

Morning scali

Yes there are 3 other threads on the forum explaining my method in more detail

BUT

With you being very honest and Open - I really do not think you are ready just yet to try and follow and copy etc

Ideally - you need 12 -18 months minimum experience on FX trading before you will understand the next levels

Unfortunately - FX trading cannot be learn in just 3 months or so - most successful traders need 2 -4 years to even get to an average profitable level - never mind trying to do what I am doing

I would suggest you check out the other threads on the forum with regards new to trading etc and then take it from there step by step

Good Luck with your trading journey - it does take time and a lot of commitment etc etc - but in the end whether it takes 2 years or 7 years to get there - it can all be worthwhile

Regards

F

Morning scali

Yes there are 3 other threads on the forum explaining my method in more detail

BUT

With you being very honest and Open - I really do not think you are ready just yet to try and follow and copy etc

Ideally - you need 12 -18 months minimum experience on FX trading before you will understand the next levels

Unfortunately - FX trading cannot be learn in just 3 months or so - most successful traders need 2 -4 years to even get to an average profitable level - never mind trying to do what I am doing

I would suggest you check out the other threads on the forum with regards new to trading etc and then take it from there step by step

Good Luck with your trading journey - it does take time and a lot of commitment etc etc - but in the end whether it takes 2 years or 7 years to get there - it can all be worthwhile

Regards

F

Thanks for the honesty and advice.

I will take a look at the other threads.

Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.