Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
fir do's ..............done up like a kipper............really saw some opps to buy usd there but went tooo early

hey all ..........after a nice nice run south by usd from 3ish we are now just seeing what next................good last 2 hours

Hi N

Yes - it been OK this afternoon - with some nice moves etc

I hope its been good for you Neil - first few days back after a break are always difficult and can be off putting etc

I am away twice now in August and September - but neither over 10 days with a nice gap in between to hopefully pay for it all ( lol)

I have finished now ( blooming part timer ) but notice EU is testing its high again atm and just breached it as I type - 0945 with EJ also doing another high at 54/55 ish

I think Major M is away this week as well - but back sometime next week

Around as normal in morning

Regards

F

Hi N

Yes - it been OK this afternoon - with some nice moves etc

I hope its been good for you Neil - first few days back after a break are always difficult and can be off putting etc

I am away twice now in August and September - but neither over 10 days with a nice gap in between to hopefully pay for it all ( lol)

I have finished now ( blooming part timer ) but notice EU is testing its high again atm and just breached it as I type - 0945 with EJ also doing another high at 54/55 ish

I think Major M is away this week as well - but back sometime next week

Around as normal in morning

Regards

F

hey F

ive made money today but nothing like I should have done ...........I have dropped about 3-4 big losers (5 pips) but had some decent runs to offset them

I am as rusty as hell ..............but will resolve that asap

N

PS - off topic

Anyone and their partner on the Ashley Madison site - with neither one knowing that their partner was doing the same - lol

Great advert for them - I bet 5 million would have joined today - maybe all under the name of Michael Mouse or Richard Biggun etc etc - lol

PS - off topic

Anyone and their partner on the Ashley Madison site - with neither one knowing that their partner was doing the same - lol

Great advert for them - I bet 5 million would have joined today - maybe all under the name of Michael Mouse or Richard Biggun etc etc - lol

anyone dumbass enough to sign up for such an open and clearly unsecure process deserves to have their underwear hung out to dry ..........

it is probably the owners secretly - nice corporate exit plan :LOL:

hahahahaha
N

just hanging around to TRY to get myself up to speed and my eye back in :eek:

actually some nice moves still shaping from usd further sells ..........

EU buys are still solid and just a nice kicker buy from GU

N

the usd is deep deep deep now for today on new lows so a retrace must be due...

ok signing off..........good to be back

N

amazing .......the usd on 1 mins has finally managed to sustain a small foothold higher high.............first for a long long time !

so if you are camping ut for the evening on the charts we may have some usd buys brewing

PS - off topic

One surely doesn't put your real particulars on such a site, so I have heard -)

amazing .......the usd on 1 mins has finally managed to sustain a small foothold higher high.............first for a long long time !

so if you are camping ut for the evening on the charts we may have some usd buys brewing

last half hour has indeed seen some usd retraces north but not really shaking any decent moves out as yet ...............

I would be looking to sell usd again now if trading .........but I am just watching and getting eye back in across the markets

Gr8 trading Nickbk.
Yes F i.am doing annual jaunt in Jura mountains. very hot this year and the climbing is hardwr than usual as bones are a year older. You would not believe the strength of the local 70 plus ywar olds here. They just laugh as they run past me slogging away.

6 25 am

LItS areas for session Price structure bias on main intraday pairs -

EU - 0830 - 0838 ish

EJ - 134 65 - 134 75 ish

GU - 5565 - 5580 ish

UChf - 9635 - 9650 ish

UCad- 2993 - 3000 ish

UJ - 124 25 - 124 35 ish

AU - 7970 - 7986 ish

More to follow on bigger movers later

LitS Areas from 13 hr ago - where did we gain -

EU - Now in 0950 - 70 area - so 110 + pip off above

GU - Both areas - so only 30 - 40 pips total

EJ - Like EU - nice move up - 100 + pips up - above

UChf - Nice falls - 60 - 70+ pips from off falls

UCad - Nice falls - weak dollar - 60 + pips from falls

UJ - Weak dollar again - 40 - 50 + pips off falls under

AU - mistake of figures - ie should have been 7370 - 86 - so even though 40 + pips - will not count

Totals if you stayed with directions with stop left in a few pips of profits early on

- 400 + pips - just 50% its still 200 + pips - even if not on 1 lot - just $5 say - still a nice addition to your main intraday trading and if stops placed in profits early - no worry - and a win / win what ever happens

Regards

F

Hope you all had a good day. Took a break here and missed nice EU move :rolleyes:

GU wedgy thing

GBPUSDM30.png

Gr8 trading Nickbk.
Yes F i.am doing annual jaunt in Jura mountains. very hot this year and the climbing is hardwr than usual as bones are a year older. You would not believe the strength of the local 70 plus ywar olds here. They just laugh as they run past me slogging away.

Hi MM

Yes thought you were away this week - well I hope I am like them when I reach the big 70 in another 8 yrs - fingers crossed

Enjoy yourself and catch up with you next week

Regards

F

Wednesday 22nd July 2015 - Pre Open Time

Good Morning Guys

Half way point of the week and at least we have a bit of red news today - makes a change.

9 30 am UK Pound news - and I should be around for it.

Major M is not with us this week as he's away climbing some mountains but good to see NVP back scalping again yesterday.

I am not away until early August and then again in mid September.

Normal stuff again today - LitS areas on all the main FX pairs for PS bias and then updates along with calls and plans for intraday trades

All FX traders who have at least 12-18 months of basic FX understandings are welcome to join in with charts - calls - questions - strategies - etc etc

You do need to understand my method etc in a fair amount of detail to follow closely and there are 3 other threads that do explain that

Good Trading - and have a great day

Regards

F

Before I do the LitS - regulars know my TW's and key times and my first scalp sell of the day was on the GU from 6 00 am from approx 5574.

I dont call every scalp - but if you use my 1 min LR Chart set up along with time windows and 6 key times etc - then you will see them like I see them - although please don't expect to be able to spot them within a few days - on average you need a few weeks and months to understand all the clues etc we use

Status
Not open for further replies.