Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
painful at moment as euripeans all doing bull as well.............I should really be attacking non European sells

took most of the heat out of my trade when the eu came back to 38...........left a little on to see if it does now move

Oh I read in your other thread that you have a mandatory stop loss of 5, my mistake!

I used to be much tighter on my stops but in truth it was putting more pressure on me than needed so I pulled it back ...........I will exit earlier if I feel my trade really is a bad entry and things have deteriorated ;)

exited the rest of that EU trade now as usd really is not responding north presently :smart:

I used to be much tighter on my stops but in truth it was putting more pressure on me than needed so I pulled it back ...........I will exit earlier if I feel my trade really is a bad entry and things have deteriorated ;)

exited the rest of that EU trade now as usd really is not responding north presently :smart:

Hey NVP I am not on your case at all.

Just funny you both having the same entry different direction. Of course you wanted dialogue hence the post -)

Plenty more trades for us all day.

GL

jees the usd and Europeans ae far too correlated at moment

SORT YOURSELFS OUT !!!

euro chf and usd are locked together like blood brothers all moving south on low TF's..........

jees absolute correlation farce on the Europeans vs USD...........the 4 of them are like the keystone cops this morning ..............like herding kittens !!

back later

10 19 am

Back now for an hour or two - all depending on action

Would agree with Geofract about EU / EJ in BTTZ zones - we need either way break out to start it going

GU also becoming a BTTZ range - although still bullish but need above 5640 and 50 to stop the BTTZ happening

Status
Not open for further replies.