Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
My finger was hovering over that sell waiting waiting then bang.

It's a lot of fun this fx malarkey.

Excellent

WD

I reckon you are picking it up quicker than Major M did

I doubt that, I will never have the home runs he does, I just gotta use a bit of brute force to get the dough. More comfortable with a big size for a smaller points total.
I must adapt that too, earlier I had a GU that I closed too quick and left a lot behind.
The EU short was always a quick reversal to the trend.

Thanks

That one was out TW

will post a chart in a min - what i saw and went with

EU sell at 3 01 pm

buy at 3 13/14 pm

194604d1437488527-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-210715-scalp-out-tw.png

Attachments

• EU - 210715 - SCALP out of TW.png
    EU - 210715 - SCALP out of TW.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 442
Check out AU after 2 00 pm

Missed it out and its been nice

Risen approx 60 pips - did not get one of them - shame just any buy with a stop in say 2 pips of profit after 2 pm and I could have left it on

Going to pop out in 10 mins and back after 4 30 pm

Been a good session overall - very slow at times - difficult as well - but still OK (y)

EU - From 6 03am to 4 30 pm - 3 x 1 min LR charts

EU

3 x 1 min LR Charts for the main day

Starting from my scalp buy at 6 03 am - onwards going through after lunch - and then over 0900 +

194608d1437492771-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-210715am.png

194606d1437492771-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-210715-scalp-out-tw.png

And high so far 0942 ish

194610d1437492771-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-210715-pm.png

Attachments

• EU - 210715 - SCALP out of TW.png
    EU - 210715 - SCALP out of TW.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 412
  • EU - 210715am.png
    EU - 210715am.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 428
  • EU - 210715 pm.png
    EU - 210715 pm.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 490
Got to say F, I think today and EU is the best indictment of your approach.
I actually made a good 4 figure sum following the set up you suggested and I can tell anyone to try it.
What was particularly good today was that all positions I took never looked weak and likely to cost me many points. R/R was impressive today.
Cheers

EU

Update for London Close - finished for day - but will check every 2 hrs or so

The key now is staying above 0890 and 0900 for more tries up over 0950 and 60

We could pullback all the way to 0865/70 and still be in a bullish session for later US session and Asian overnight

What as also been interesting is many analysts had GU bullish for today etc - I didn't under 5575 its been in a bear PS bias

Also will check on LitS areas later to see how they panned out

Not too bad a Tuesday - I hope your has been good

Regards

F

Got to say F, I think today and EU is the best indictment of your approach.
I actually made a good 4 figure sum following the set up you suggested and I can tell anyone to try it.
What was particularly good today was that all positions I took never looked weak and likely to cost me many points. R/R was impressive today.
Cheers

Hi Nick

Very nice to hear

Normally the EU is a difficult pair at times - and today it was no exception - but I found my LR's and time concepts assisted me to stay focused and see the Price structure bias

One thing I am pleased about is that I think even if you do get a couple of bad scalps - and get caught out on trickery etc - you will pull asap and try and keep your losses under 5 or 7 pips - many cannot do that - but if you can and can take over 10 or 15 scalps a day plus - then you should not fail to make money - especially when you catch the 15 -25 + pip runs etc etc

Keep it up Nick

Regards

F

hey all ..........after a nice nice run south by usd from 3ish we are now just seeing what next................good last 2 hours

5553/4 looks like a high for me now on gu ....looking to sell it next

Status
Not open for further replies.