Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
sadly I cant set prices like other do ......I am following indexes and relative strength movements so whilst pair price is important its not my #1 tigger

I cant really say sell below X price and buy above Y ............that's not my world !

[/U][/B]for example I stuck on that 17 call for EU buy here ......but in reality I would not have taken it as the dynamics changed ......I would have bought later and cheaper with 17 as my fallback price and never have been holding down losses as apologised for here

Can you combine your method with Price structures then - as a further next stage etc ??

UCad

1 22 pm

For news its scalp bullish above 2730

Only look at selling off under 2720 and 2700 etc

Above 2730 and 45 and 65 all bullish - unless Cad news is really good and it reverses etc

Hi Fugazsy

The only worry I had with Mr Fox was him saying it liked it KISS style all the while

If that was the case unless very experienced he would get "whiplashed" many times on a 1 min GU chart etc and for him to say he had 10 bad trades in a row and still carried on that session - then he must have had balls of steel if he was on larger stake sizes etc

Other than that - I agree - his style etc would work

Regards

F

Complexity does not necessary indicate profitability, actually it can freeze you if you rely much on it......I think he mentioned a few times the importance of mental stamina....... surely is not easy to anyone having 10 losing trades in a row, but knowing he needs only two good one to came back will help....

Just back for an update, an underlying narky tone today guys.
For sure my head will get taken off now too -)

Hi Nick

Just waiting for this Cad dollar news in 2 mins and mentioned what I reckon in last 5 mins or so

Then for me waiting to after 2 00 pm to see what the US session as lined up - with late news at 7 00 pm UK time tonight

In between - might not be massive moves - I hope I am wrong

Regards

F

Hi G

These are my EU actions in first hours

I could not hold my scalp buy on 100% when we went under 1004

However - after i scalp bought again - i was then happy to leave a 30% stake on from 1003 and after 7 30 am - it never went lower than 1005 on my charts - so It stayed in action whilst I was out from 7 50 to approx 9 00 am this morning

I did not add to it whilst out - and so when I came back my pip count was only off 30% stakes and not 100%

Hope this make sense OK

Regards

F

I don't think I'm confused here. You say you bought again at 1003, after the 07.04am trade, which you couldn't hold onto.

What time did you buy again at 1003 please?

Oh I am so nit picky! Don't worry I'm not with forensics :) lol

Back later F - will try and make it easier this afternoon. Seriously not trying to trip you up, just checking for myself if nothing else.

GU

10 45 am

Years ago it would be rare to see EU being bullish and buys - whilst GU is bearish and sells -

They can still sync up for scalps but their Price structures for AM sessions both different with GU still bearish for me under LitS and 5430/ 40 area

5400 is a support area but price as tested 5389 - and that as lasted 30 mins with no breach

So now above 5390 and 92 - I favour scalp buying more than selling but i need to see over 5415 and 20 to stay with buys

Under 5390 and 85 then more scalp sells

I don't think I'm confused here. You say you bought again at 1003, after the 07.04am trade, which you couldn't hold onto.

What time did you buy again at 1003 please?

Yes i did buy again - several time actually after 7 27 am up to 7 33 am - but all above 1001 and 1003.

One of those trades was left with 30% on with the stop at 1003 - and it never then went under 1005 ish

I am no longer with that original 30% - i cashed it for 46/47 pips on it when we had peaked

Sorry if I have confused you- but hope you can understand why I was keen to make EU buys above 0990 and 1000 LitS area

Regards

F

Last comment also had a GU one in by mistake

GU anyway been selling that under originally 5430 area and then under 5385 again

Gj

Attachments

• gj.PNG
    gj.PNG
    95.5 KB · Views: 66
UCad

2 14 pm

Gone over 30 min from high at 2766 - so that favours test of support or lower atm

Would need 2760 and 63 to look at more scalp buys and then we need over 70 to stay with them

Still find it strange when GU falls - EU rises along with UChf also rising

That would never hardly happen years ago - its the power of HFT and super computer decoupling and changes prices at will -

Status
Not open for further replies.