Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres some key times for me today (GMT) where strategically I made calls regarding usd bias/directional changes ..........this is slow and confirmed positions .....I will normally be much more aggressive than this getting in ..............especially if I get a tailwind from a supporting secondary currency

that last change got me in on about 6 possible pairs............pretty much all the usd pairs offered up scalpable pips except the gu that disappointed

N

ucad and ujpy still booming away as sells (y)

I think the 'live call' discussion was done-to-death a long time ago!

But since you mentioned it, a live call to me is:
''Long here at 5555 - stop at 5550''
The only people i've seen make live calls ins THIS thread is fugazi and bepositive.

This sort of question:

wouldn;t be needed in an actual live call thread like the Dax guys have in the other threadm since BP would already know the answer! No guessing as to where one may of may not have entered, and where one can also use the benefit of hindsight to decide! :).

No offence meant. I'm bored of arguing! lol

its tough to call live with all the frills ...............you are also trading as well .............best I offer is as seen earlier today at times ..........I will pitch up with an entry price (assuming conditions then extend as I anticipate) OR I just call a buy/sell at that moment ...........something more prevalent at bar changes when i see the fake/move

Live is difficult ........;)

N

The only people i've seen make live calls ins THIS thread is fugazi and bepositive.

This sort of question:

wouldn;t be needed in an actual live call thread like the Dax guys have in the other threadm since BP would already know the answer! No guessing as to where one may of may not have entered, and where one can also use the benefit of hindsight to decide! :).

well i say all power to Fugazy and BP

OK

TW - 2 21 pm to 2 39 pm

Top at 2 24pm

Shorted at 67 onwards

Not heavily with large multi stakes - as my bias is still bullish above 1040/45 area

But I suppose I could make say a 15 -20 pip trade - look like 80 -100 pips etc on part stakes - especially if high holds over 30 mins with no breach next
ok thanks what tick chart is that ?

now you know how poor foxy felt when everyone said his statements were faked :LOL:

As F says its a grey area and ends up very tedious as people will choose to believe what they want ...............

I can generally go quickly with gut feel on a traders performance / credentials so not that bothered............and at the end of the day unless someone is genuinely trying to sell something this forum is very hard hard work for a BSh*t artist to stay in the game ;)

N

This sort of question:

None taken M E - and understand what you mean

Really though most live calls I use to see on the threads pre 2 yrs ago were like

In advance - thats good - BUT

With either really big stops - or if stops under 15 pips - mostly they failed

Nowadays what we are trying to do on this thread - is keep the stops under 5 pips when possible - Tar is making even 2-3 pips and then calling them as soon as possible as a scalp.

Sometimes they move 3 or 7 pips even before they hit the thread - othertimes they even go the wrong way a pip or two

But then if decent calls - they make over 7 or 10 or in last case over 30 pip move in under 20 mins - and then RR's are like 5+

I never have seen that on other T2W threads happening every day - and I am really pleased guys like BP / Tar / Fugazsy / NVP / even yourself / other etc contribute as well

If we get them wrong - its no problem - because normally we know within 2-5 mins - not having to wait 1 hr or half a day to see if they work out etc

So for me still live calls in the now - not always 1 min in advance - but then some are and the fact that everybody and their dog knows my scalping times etc - that also helps etc

BP knew in last 2 30 pm TW I would be trying to sell

He was spot on (y)

Regards

F

EU

3 05 pm

Surprised me

Thought it would hold above 1040 - now made 25

Pullbacks staying below 53 area are sells again - but need to watch 30 min rule on any interim low next

fib fan

Attachments

• fibfan.PNG
    fibfan.PNG
    217.5 KB · Views: 78
GU

3 08 pm

Been a sell after 2 51 pm

Was in the buy hoping for above 5375/ 80 - but did not work out

Still looks bearish under 75 - and its whether supports at 50 to 60 can hold or not ??

Under 5348 - 44 etc scalp sells again

EJ

3 11 pm

Looking for another sell after this strong retrace bounce at 3 pm

Needs to stay under 95 - 134 00 area for more sells

EU

3 15 pm

At area now where I want to scalp sell again 50 -53 ish

Would need over 61 to stay with scalp buys for now

Question out to the members here on EU at 3 20 pm

Do you think we should buy heavily again above 1030 / 35 area for a go over 1060 and 1070 ????

Status
Not open for further replies.