EU

2 28 pm

Talking of LIVE CALLS - dont know if Fugazsy is still around or not

My EU scalp started at 2 07 pm at 10334

I added to it at 2 08 pm and then commented that made the thread at 2 09 pm

So 1 min late on thread really

Now 2 30 pm ish so 21 mins later - its peaked at 74 - so a 40 pip move up

32+ pips of that scalp was after I made the call

Does that count in Fugazsy's terms - as a Live calls - as technically it had moved about 6 pips up before I got it commented on ???

Difficult one

Gbpnzd +97

Attachments

• 899.jpg
    899.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 61
GU

2 34 pm

i reckon its trying to hold above supports at 5350 to 60 area ?

Pullbacks staying above 5363 are scalp buys now

re gjpf. if we treat area above yellow arrow as hag gap, move should reach below start of previous move. can this mean p2!?!

XAU btw thats +76 pips not 761 , but they calculate Gold pips differently ...

Attachments

• xau.jpg
    xau.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 66
Ty NIck.
Just to clarify. the reason i put on consecutive results is that i think its important and fair to show others what i have learned from this thread.

heres some key times for me today (GMT) where strategically I made calls regarding usd bias/directional changes ..........this is slow and confirmed positions .....I will normally be much more aggressive than this getting in ..............especially if I get a tailwind from a supporting secondary currency

that last change got me in on about 6 possible pairs............pretty much all the usd pairs offered up scalpable pips except the gu that disappointed

N

Attachments

• usd plays.JPG
    usd plays.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 76
Pete a question how many times have you shorted EU in 2.30 tw ------ and at what prices

OK

TW - 2 21 pm to 2 39 pm

Top at 2 24pm

Shorted at 67 onwards

Not heavily with large multi stakes - as my bias is still bullish above 1040/45 area

But I suppose I could make say a 15 -20 pip trade - look like 80 -100 pips etc on part stakes - especially if high holds over 30 mins with no breach next

I have always enjoyed the thread and my limited imitations have worked out well and since I am looking at the set up as recommended have had some winning points and not bad entries.
It is all good here.
People seem to be a bit off today and it's not a pipping competition.
GL

Talking of LIVE CALLS

I think the 'live call' discussion was done-to-death a long time ago!

But since you mentioned it, a live call to me is:
''Long here at 5555 - stop at 5550''
The only people i've seen make live calls ins THIS thread is fugazi and bepositive.

This sort of question:
Pete a question how many times have you shorted EU in 2.30 tw ------ and at what prices
wouldn;t be needed in an actual live call thread like the Dax guys have in the other threadm since BP would already know the answer! No guessing as to where one may of may not have entered, and where one can also use the benefit of hindsight to decide! :).

No offence meant. I'm bored of arguing! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.