Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
15-16 ..sorry guys .the euro is really trying but the usd is not selling off as hoped yet

1021 - we are in business ............sorry gang .....I should have got you in 2-3 pips cheaper as it sold off after clipping the 17 price :cool:

Closed the rest @ +15

Went short this lady, she has been swinging her hips nicely........the previous momentum down has placed me on the short side, she had a strong leg up after that, then she stalled and formed a flag, I entered with a fail final flag, covered half @ +12, SL to BE, she might revisit the recent low, I do not know.......She has been strong for a while...

not taking more trades for the day...

Stopped second half @ BE, the previous the leg up was also strong.........huge bars...

Btw there was no proof that Mr Fox did anything wrong with the statements ...

Hi tar

Yes there was on his 1 million pound winning day

I really did not think that day was real lol

But as you said once before - he did have a live account etc - so some days his pip counts and trades might have been genuine - but he never showed his money he made - and i dont blame him on that really - whether on just $1 a pip or $500 a pip

Regards

F

1023 the EU buy now (from 17)
121.40 the uj sell (from 57)

calling them live and loud

N

1027 the eu now ...........shes rolling (y)

121.38 the uj sell (but remember that's just the jpy selling slower than the usd so not good correlation)

I think Fox is a good trader, his style makes sense to me.....

Hi Fugazsy

The only worry I had with Mr Fox was him saying it liked it KISS style all the while

If that was the case unless very experienced he would get "whiplashed" many times on a 1 min GU chart etc and for him to say he had 10 bad trades in a row and still carried on that session - then he must have had balls of steel if he was on larger stake sizes etc

Other than that - I agree - his style etc would work

Regards

F

Hi G

i can now understand how your are confused - and I can see it partly my mistake for not beng clearer - thinking you understood my earlier comment about pyramiding and peeling - or scaling in or out

Price did not have to go back there for my 30% stake buy to work

I came out of a 100% stake scalp with 70% stake with a profit of 16 pips.

I then chose to leave the 30% stake on - with it that time being up 16 pips

But - and this is the bit I think you are misunderstanding - for my trade to still have a profit ( ie 70% stake at 16 pips) I could allow my 30% stake to be under my entry point by even 9 or 10 pips - and i still would be in profit on the original scalp

To further clarify - say my scalp entry was at $50 per pip

I exit with 70% of at 16 pips - ie 16 x $35 = $560

Now if i had exited 100% and left nothing on - it would have been 16 x $50 = $800

But instead I left 30% stake on which was approx $15

Now even if my stop was 10 pips under entry - and I got stopped out - which did not happen anyway then end result of trade would have been a net $410 - ie $560 - $150 loss = $410

But instead my 30% stake from 1003 made me 47 pips

So now that trade as given me $560 + (47 x $15 =$705) total $1265

This is a good example of pyramiding and peeling

Regards

F

PS - Instead of only $800 if In had exited 100% before I left and went out

Thanks for the reply F.

I understand P & P, in principal anyway, that's not the question.

My question is...

I'm reading carefully...

What time did you re-enter at 1003 please?

Are your times GMT or BST?

1023 the EU buy now (from 17)
121.40 the uj sell (from 57)

calling them live and loud

N

WD N

Pure scalping calls are always difficult to call live - simply because a 5 or 7 pip winning trade with a RR of 2 can be over in under 2 or 3 minutes - even before members here following see or take in the comment printed

As I scroll back this thread last hrs - there are still comments I am not seeing until I refresh browser again etc

That why set up's and maybe trades that last over say 10 or 15 mins make easier viewing or following etc

Regards

F

Thats why TW's and KT's are helpful - but as you know - they dont just work on their own - other clues have to line up - like PA - interim S &R's etc etc

at ths moment the best trades are buying Ucad and selling Au .........not the favoured pairs for me

back later
N

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 56
WD N

Pure scalping calls are always difficult to call live - simply because a 5 or 7 pip winning trade with a RR of 2 can be over in under 2 or 3 minutes - even before members here following see or take in the comment printed

As I scroll back this thread last hrs - there are still comments I am not seeing until I refresh browser again etc

That why set up's and maybe trades that last over say 10 or 15 mins make easier viewing or following etc

Regards

F

Thats why TW's and KT's are helpful - but as you know - they dont just work on their own - other clues have to line up - like PA - interim S &R's etc etc

sadly I cant set prices like other do ......I am following indexes and relative strength movements so whilst pair price is important its not my #1 tigger

I cant really say sell below X price and buy above Y ............that's not my world !

[/U][/B]for example I stuck on that 17 call for EU buy here ......but in reality I would not have taken it as the dynamics changed ......I would have bought later and cheaper with 17 as my fallback price and never have been holding down losses as apologised for here

And re-entry time for 1003?

... that little detail :)

No never reentered at 1003

that was my 30% stop - not from an entry

I reckon I have confused you more :)

Not meaning too - but read what i said before about the scalp giving me 16 pips etc

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.