Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
6599 wld be gr8 to add to short i think, if other aspects line up. there is a crossing of two res lines there

this is what i saw

Attachments

• tw.png
    tw.png
    44 KB · Views: 80

Hi MM,

Just out of interest, how come you're screenshots don't have the LR's displayed, and predominantly just pitch forks. Could it be possibly be a case of you're not focusing on the main point that F is trying to teach you, which has been proven to work so well for F.

Best
John.

Hi MM,

Just out of interest, how come you're screenshots don't have the LR's displayed, and predominantly just pitch forks. Could it be possibly be a case of you're not focusing on the main point that F is trying to teach you, which has been proven to work so well for F.

Best
John.

Thnaks for your interest mr Fox.
Feel free to laugh, but for me, PF do describe, for want of a better word, market frequency. I use them on context charts with other airy fairy methods to identify key points.
LR i also use, but still tuning. As i understand, LR are no more than a 1/4 of the technique.
I will nevcer be "F". it makes sense to me that i learn as much as ican from sucha patient tutor and mould my own kung fu from it. hopefully of course it will finally be as similar as poss to F's successful trading method, but i have to "build" a relationship which each aspect by fully understanding it. resold eu its curently -0.1 open. gu are two lots of 100k at 6.7 and 4 pips open plus

Status
Not open for further replies.