Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning KLW

Sorry - the relevance of the 72 to the 74 was on a 1 minute candle chart. I do use a tick line chart as well - but with the candle making a LH and LL on the 1 min - that for me was just another confirmation clue. I also had the quick LR's starting to go over price at a R area and in the time window etc - so more additional clue as well

Have a good day

Regards

F

Thanks for that F.

You got to love the old " tweezer " bars formation. In the right place at the right time can still be a great signal.

Cheers.

Sadly, we can't trade with hindsight, if we could, how different things would be !

You've got pips in the bag, there will be plenty of opportunities later, just a question F, you mentioned a daily target of 50 pips, do you stop trading when you get it or carry on?

HI Dinos

My daily target is 50 pips and generally I get it before say 3pm UK time

If i get my target by say 10.00am - I still carry on trading throughout the day - as I don't turn pips down - but if I hit a run of 2 or 3 bad trades in a row - then I will stop for at least an hour or more - before carrying on.

Some days 50 pips happens under 8 trades - and by say 14 trades I am well up

Other days - when i get a few wrong - I might need 14 + trades - just to hit my target.

Every 2 hrs or so can be so different - and I would only stop trading if I know I was going to be out all afternoon etc - and when I do have days over 100 or 150 pips - it gives me extra leeway and then can take the pressure off the rest of the week

I have no upper limit and on July 4th last year I had a cracker - 406 ( or 409 i forget now) pips from 24 trades - I don't think I wil be beating that for a bit ;-))

Have a good day Dinos

Regards

F

HI Dinos

My daily target is 50 pips and generally I get it before say 3pm UK time

If i get my target by say 10.00am - I still carry on trading throughout the day - as I don't turn pips down - but if I hit a run of 2 or 3 bad trades in a row - then I will stop for at least an hour or more - before carrying on.

Some days 50 pips happens under 8 trades - and by say 14 trades I am well up

Other days - when i get a few wrong - I might need 14 + trades - just to hit my target.

Every 2 hrs or so can be so different - and I would only stop trading if I know I was going to be out all afternoon etc - and when I do have days over 100 or 150 pips - it gives me extra leeway and then can take the pressure off the rest of the week

I have no upper limit and on July 4th last year I had a cracker - 406 ( or 409 i forget now) pips from 24 trades - I don't think I wil be beating that for a bit ;-))

Have a good day Dinos

Regards

F

Cheers, FX, I know its not easy walking away when your up, I do try if I have achieved my goals for the days, but human nature and lack of discipline etc sometimes get in the way. :whistling.

Happy hunting

Morning MM

GU - yes took me out of 30% stake before falling again - typical ;-)

Cannot get under 94/5 for now - but need over 13 and 15 to break the down scalp bias

it stopped at 91/92 at end of time window- so you can scalp buy for a few - or wait and see if you can sell again under 6606

Under 89 and 87 more scalp sells for 80 area

More red news on GU at 11 am and then more red news at 1.30pm on dollar and cad and 3pm on dollar again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.