Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

6 56 am

Since before 6 00 am its been in a sell and so far fell 15 pips from a 5370 morning high

Yesterday we peaked around 5440 and then fell down to 5342 - slightly higher than were we started

For me the line in the sand on PS is around 5370 / 75 area

Above - yes favours bullish PS and buys - below favours sells and tests on lower supports - with under 5340 and 30 a place to be in scalp sells to then test 5320 and even 5300

7 00 am

the rises on the EU and EJ and even GU had already started - but after what i saw at 7 00 am yesterday - am waiting to see if we get 2 way spikes

Instead we just had big buy dumps and I have not been able to get in both EU and EJ for now

These moves are BIG

I guess we could get 15 -25 pip pullbacks - so this is real scalping territory now and i will play safe and not hold -

the PS on both EU and EJ is bullish - as already mentioned - so it might be better to take more scalp buys after the pullbacks - as long as they stay above 1218 on EU and 139 63 on EJ

GM

Trade above the 3 Lr's, coved 70% @ + 19, SL moved to +2, time 8:58

Attachments

• scalp 1.png
    scalp 1.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
GU

7 09 am

Must see if the falls stops now

It spiked at hr change and EO - but still fell again after for another morning low

PS is not same as the EU and EJ

Now need to see after the 7 00 am EO if we can looks at scalping buying the EU and EJ from lower

Should have been in both at 6 57 am or 6 59 am - but I felt might be too risky with spikes etc on Open

Sods law - but cannot complain - you cannot catch everything - unfortunately (y)

I will be out today after 7 45 am to approx 8 40 am and then back for a few hours

Will miss the London Open

Be careful on exactly 8 00 am UK time - in case same trickery - ie spikes etc

Here is my first trade for the day holded it for 20.

WD iroukis

We need now over 1239 and 43 to stay or take more buys on EU and on EJ above 139 92 to stay with any buys or take new ones

its important we stay over levels mentioned for more rises etc - but really for now we know the PS for this period is still bullish atm

GU

7 20 am

That fall as not stopped yet

now down at 5340 area and any bounces staying below 5355 are still sells again

OK time rule on EU and EJ highs so far

really we need to make now highs in next 7 30 am TW

If we cannot do it - then we might have to wait to LO - or it means its over and it might test the lower supports again

I will be out today after 7 45 am to approx 8 40 am and then back for a few hours

Will miss the London Open

Be careful on exactly 8 00 am UK time - in case same trickery - ie spikes etc

If it wasn't for the school run, I'd say you could make 3,000 pips a day to reclaim top spot.

Since EJPY did a channel overshoot, there is a high probability we will test down. but at the same time for now the best beares can get is a trading range or a BTTZ as u call it.

7 28 am

Not looking so good atm for the highs to be breached in next 5 mins or so

PS is still bullish - but its fairly obvious the manipulation is going on again - ie holding back large buy orders and trying to shake out weak bulls - or just fry them - if we go under the interim support levels

Status
Not open for further replies.