Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
something between 3-5 minute. but its impossible to trade emini in lower timeframe. on that chart there are days that I can take 3-7 signals, and others that I can take only two. But If i don't do any silly mistake then even with only two signals the day is very profitable since i play multiple contracts.

Ok

See to be honest - its just not quick enough for scalping

What happens after 1000's of hrs is that tick charts and 1 min charts become slow to scalpers - just like say a 4 hr chart to a 15 min trader.

Its takes time to get used to charts under 3 mins and 1 min - but once you are used to them - then you will gain 1 to 3+ pips on every scalp you take - purely because you enter before the crowd

It will not come overtime - but over a few months its worth trying

GL

Regards

F

3 40 pm

Going to call it a day - but watch to see if we get pullbacks that take us more into scalp buy land on EU / EJ / GU

Will pop in after 5 00 pm or later

GL guys see you for Freaky Friday

F

3 25 pm

So far still sells atm

What I am looking for is as follows for scalp buys

EU - back over 1280 and 1300

EJ - back over 140 40 and 55

GU - back over 5375 and 90

Under those prices - still in sells really to next test on supports again

yes 55 held EJ. if it did not i wld be looking up to 141.20

bad run late last night, better today

Attachments

• thu.PNG
    thu.PNG
    30.5 KB · Views: 88
500 pips profit in FX all called in advance , i'm done , busy with indices atm ....

Good luck guys ...

Well done, although I should warn you that someone on the live call thread is claiming 1400 pips profit today, so I want to see you at least hit 1000 pips tomorrow to be in with a running of being top Dog!

Still, with your expertise, even trading at baby stakes of 1 pound per point, you make around 2.5K per week. (on your typcials 500 pips per day)
And obviously, you're likely trading anywhere from 10 - 100 ppp, so I reckon at very minimum you're on about 25K-50K per week.
Not a bad little wage, Sir.
Keep up the great calls.

Well done, although I should warn you that someone on the live call thread is claiming 1400 pips profit today, so I want to see you at least hit 1000 pips tomorrow to be in with a running of being top Dog!

Still, with your expertise, even trading at baby stakes of 1 pound per point, you make around 2.5K per week. (on your typcials 500 pips per day)
And obviously, you're likely trading anywhere from 10 - 100 ppp, so I reckon at very minimum you're on about 25K-50K per week.
Not a bad little wage, Sir.
Keep up the great calls.

Yesterday i did hit +800 pips in FX here , these numbers are for fx alone . If i do Dax , TF and oil here things would be different :LOL: .

update on today, chasing him.

You're about 1.5k pips short - can you pull your finger out please? ;)
Joking aside, nice result, and I've always liked how you post your trade blotter.
I think I mentioned to you before, but my advice (fwiw) would be to focus on risk mgmt, and set goals to build your size. If you can achieve that, you could do this for a living (assuming you want to ofc).

Standards are getting higher and higher in T2W , its a matter of supply and demand ... :LOL:
lol

You're about 1.5k pips short - can you pull your finger out please? ;)
Joking aside, nice result, and I've always liked how you post your trade blotter.
I think I mentioned to you before, but my advice (fwiw) would be to focus on risk mgmt, and set goals to build your size. If you can achieve that, you could do this for a living (assuming you want to ofc).

yes i agree. atm i trade different size depending on quality and character of setup. what i like about this general baby stakes is i keep my pulse low

yes i agree. atm i trade different size depending on quality and character of setup. what i like about this general baby stakes is i keep my pulse low

I'm in agreement on the dynamic posn sizing (I do likewise). As for initially trading smaller size until your comfort level increases, sounds eminently sensible. Keep it up. (y)

Actually they're claiming +1600 pips profit for the day - but naturally, this being a piker amount, are disappointed it's not a round +2000 pips. (http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...rading-ideas-discussions-352.html#post2554676) :whistling

Just read this guy's profile

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/549582-radinsg.html

Fairly impressive - (although from Singapore) - but certainly overqualified for most burger chains - but what's he doing getting margin calls etc etc - must be on multi small accounts or something and i wonder if that total is just for last say 15 hrs and not like 25 or 30 hrs - ie 2 days +

Maybe I ought to raise my 50 pips a day target to 60 pips ? ( lol)

Must change this thread title to " Intraday live short term trading calls from a LAZY expert retail FX trader " next

( Not yet CV - maybe it could also be "Intraday live short term calls from a Load of expert retail FX traders" soon

PS - Well done MM - cannot "like" your posts - used them all up today ;-)

Just read this guy's profile

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/549582-radinsg.html

Fairly impressive - (although from Singapore) - but certainly overqualified for most burger chains - but what's he doing getting margin calls etc etc - must be on multi small accounts or something and i wonder if that total is just for last say 15 hrs and not like 25 or 30 hrs - ie 2 days +

Maybe I ought to raise my 50 pips a day target to 60 pips ? ( lol)

Must change this thread title to " Intraday live short term trading calls from a LAZY expert retail FX trader " next

( Not yet CV - maybe it could also be "Intraday live short term calls from a Load of expert retail FX traders" soon

PS - Well done MM - cannot "like" your posts - used them all up today ;-)

yes, reading that cv reminds me again of what im up against

Freaky Friday - 5th June 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Guys

So called Freaky Friday in the markets because its Non Farm Payroll day - in theory one of the most important red news announcements of the month - and so in the past it used to move the Key currency pairs 100's of pips etc.

Nowadays, it does not seem to have the effect of the previous announcements of the early 2000's - but it can still be used to start new moves that don't just last 10 min of an hour - but even days and weeks.

Many Traders prefer not to trade today - in fact being the last day of the week as well - they prefer to wait and get back in towards the start of the new week.

I don't plan to be in any scalp for the news - but depending on the movements - will be in short term trades up to 5 or 10 mins beforehand and then hope to join the new movements within 3 -9 mins after the release.

That's the plan - but if it does not work out like that - its no problem - I am sure there will be enough action early morning and then after 2 or 3 00 pm this afternoon.

Its approx 6 22 am - so already looked what's going on and I have already started scalping from just after 6 03 am this morning.

Normal stuff - all FX Intraday traders are welcome to join in - but remember - its not a trade alert service OR a thread for newbies - ideally you need a minimum year of 18 months of FX trading experience before you try and understand how I and others intraday trade FX markets

Have a great day and Good Trading

Regards

F

EU

6 37 am

I have been in a scalp buy along with similar on the EJ from 6 03 am this morning.

It made approx a 9 pip move up from 1216 - but then looked as though it could stall - so being the first of the morning - i will just exit all of it and bank it - but not scalp sell it immediately or leave 30% stake on for now

On levels - we made 1380 yesterday and then dropped down to to a low of 1180 - lower than when we started from early yesterday morning - yes approx 150 pips up and 200 pips down - ie 350 pip+ movement in just one day.

For me I see good supports from 1190 to 1200 and on my 1 min PS for the early morning session it bullish above 1200 and 1205

Therefore I do expect further tries up - maybe 1250 or 1280 or even higher - if we stay above the low of 1180 ish

As I was typing from 6 30 am its become a scalp sell under 1222 - so will take it now and see if we drop under were I initially scalp bought - as really need under 1213 and 10 to stay with scalp sells.

I will also try and post a EU chart during the morning along with more important key intraday levels

EJ

6 45am

For me - in sync with EU and I scalp bought after 6 03 am and again sold approx at 6 30 am - in fact it had peaked so far at 6 21 am another KT

These are not big moves - in fact if i make plus 30 out of four scalps - I am happy - yesterday first hour of the morning - I struggled to make even 15 pips if I remember correctly - but within 2 hrs it was one of my best mornings all week - that's trading

On levels we made just over 141 03 ish yesterday and then dropped down to 139 10 - similar large move to the EU and PS is similar atm as well

6 50 am

Update on 4 scalps - 2 buys and 2 sells - both on EU and EJ - missed out on GU sell - as too much to focus on at this time in the morning

I made approx a total of 16 pips on the scalp buys - and on the 2 scalps sells from 6 30 am ish - so far 22 pips on the sells - so at 6 50 am approx 38 pips in my first hr of trading - thats good - well on way to my daily target.

Status
Not open for further replies.