Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU on tight trading range. Best strategy let it break, then wait for pullback and jump in.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 129
UJ

9 20 am

I reckon line in sand around 124 20 / 30 area

Above 40+ favours tries higher and tests of high at 125 00 area

Under 123 30 and 20 - we drop out of bullish session PS and then might try lows around 123 75 - 85 support areas

Morning N

Agree

First most important target - Dont have a losing money day

Any decent intraday trader should aim for 30 -50 pips a day and when you have a 100 or 200+ pip day - pat yourself on the back - and dont get carried away

Have a good day

Regards

QUOTE]

that's my point F as well.............losing and drawdowns cannot be an option...............heroic returns and brave traders tend to die pretty quickly in the field ..............or they are online liars of course claiming such consistent results they have not achieved :cool:

my gameplan is to be like the legendary arsenal teams of the past where their defensive record was unparalled in the modern game ..............boring as hell but never ever expect them to lose !!!

N

Morning N

Agree

First most important target - Dont have a losing money day

Any decent intraday trader should aim for 30 -50 pips a day and when you have a 100 or 200+ pip day - pat yourself on the back - and dont get carried away

Have a good day

Regards

QUOTE]

that's my point F as well.............losing and drawdowns cannot be an option...............heroic returns and brave traders tend to die pretty quickly in the field ..............or they are online liars of course claiming such consistent results they have not achieved :cool:

my gameplan is to be like the legendary arsenal teams of the past where their defensive record was unparalled in the modern game ..............boring as hell but never ever expect them to lose !!!

N

the Arsenal of old and the Jose Mourinho of today

Park the bus in profit I say (y)

AU##9 30 am

Its got a line in the sand on PS around 7710 to 7720

Under line favours falls and lower as bearish

Above both price - PS would be going bullish again for session

cant get the usd out of bed but bearish Europeans shaping up now

it might be a bit of an unusual day

I would have thought with Greece problem and delay on payment another 200 -400 pip fall

Whether that's the plan for after NFP - i dont know - if US dollar then strong on good numbers - you might see it

If dollar still weak - then might be anti climax

I am sure some cunning Players will be up to something later on

cant get that green usd to fly north ....dammit !!!!!!!!1

Attachments

• usd bullbull.JPG
    usd bullbull.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 179
it might be a bit of an unusual day

I would have thought with Greece problem and delay on payment another 200 -400 pip fall

Whether that's the plan for after NFP - i dont know - if US dollar then strong on good numbers - you might see it

If dollar still weak - then might be anti climax

I am sure some cunning Players will be up to something later on

grexit rubbish is priced in ................lets see what else unfolds today

cant get the usd out of bed but bearish Europeans shaping up now

nice move on GU now developing .......usd is finally warming up

(correction to GU - jees I need more coffee)

Last edited:
Where's Tar? Probably spending his $$$ on sports cars, the swine!!
Just trading Eu today.
7.31am was a buy for me for 50 odd pips.
08.05 a sell, and 9am also a scalp sell.

better and better GU..................Euro is in doldrums and actually was an earlier sell signal than the GBP move.....timing timing timing

Status
Not open for further replies.