Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have another break at 2 30 pm ish

its been a really busy day for me - again - although no where in comparison to Tar's totals- but still many multiples off my daily target of 50 pips

Some great drops last 20 mins - especially last 4 mins

Taking the money off the table and thinking - how much am I prepared to give back next ???

Will be around for 3 00 pm news

Alright, I am changing gears to slow trading type for ES. I ll keep an eye in here for any good call. Thank you for a great session today as well!!!

i reckon all 3 pairs - EU / EJ / GU need some pullback down again - before maybe more tries up

Basically in between interim S & R

3 18 PM

Going to stay to see if this new TW from 3 21 pm to 3 39 pm - we get any turns going on the 3 pairs and opportunities for more scalp buys

Well lucky day for me. Already took 8 points from ES:clap::clap:, so no more signals probably for an hour. I am gonna trade with u currencies.

Here are the two trades I took with LR on a 2000 tick charts, First short I kept for 2 points. Afraid we might no break the low. Second I kept at the top of the channel for 6...

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 108
3 25 pm

So far still sells atm

What I am looking for is as follows for scalp buys

EU - back over 1280 and 1300

EJ - back over 140 40 and 55

GU - back over 5375 and 90

Under those prices - still in sells really to next test on supports again

Here are the two trades I took with LR on a 2000 tick charts, First short I kept for 2 points. Afraid we might no break the low. Second I kept at the top of the channel for 6...

Will check out in more detail - but look OK

You might have to adjust settings for different time frames - 2000 ticks - what is that eqiuvalent to in time ??

something between 3-5 minute. but its impossible to trade emini in lower timeframe. on that chart there are days that I can take 3-7 signals, and others that I can take only two. But If i don't do any silly mistake then even with only two signals the day is very profitable since i play multiple contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.