Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU made ne low, EU is breaking the up sloping trend channel line and tries to reverse right now. Better for the new traders following this thread stay on the sidelines for more clarity. The day is gonna have plenty of signals.

EU

In terms of scalps - after 7 09 and 7 21 m - it was scalp sells and 7 30 am scalp buys

We need above 35 and 42 on EU to stay with any new scalp buys

GU made ne low, EU is breaking the up sloping trend channel line and tries to reverse right now. Better for the new traders following this thread stay on the sidelines for more clarity. The day is gonna have plenty of signals.

Very true - Freaky Friday :)

GU

7 20 am

That fall as not stopped yet

now down at 5340 area and any bounces staying below 5355 are still sells again

GU

7 40 am

stayed under 55 - only bounced to 48 and now fell to 5326

leaving nothing on scalp sell under 45 while I pop out - cannot trust it for LO - even though its very bearish under 5360

GL

See you later on - and be careful exactly at 8 00 am for LO

If it wasn't for the school run, I'd say you could make 3,000 pips a day to reclaim top spot.

He'll have to beat entries like this then!

i have to prepare for a big event this w/e so will be dipping into Constance Spry most of the day

Attachments

• EJJ4.PNG
    EJJ4.PNG
    121.7 KB · Views: 152
  • EJJ3.PNG
    EJJ3.PNG
    32 KB · Views: 116
  • EJJ1.PNG
    EJJ1.PNG
    113.3 KB · Views: 157
  • ejj5.PNG
    ejj5.PNG
    2.8 KB · Views: 64
  • ejj7.PNG
    ejj7.PNG
    3.7 KB · Views: 79
8 45 am

Back now

Could have left 30% stakes on all 3 - ie EU / EJ buys and GU sells - but only left one on with EJ - but still it was a nice rise - approx 85+ pips from 7 00 am

UChf

8 51 am

The PS for this pair is bearish under 9345/ 50 and low so far approx 9299 / 9300

Bounces staying under 9325 are sells again - but we need under 9295 and 90 to then stay with any more scalp sells

EJ

8 53 am

Now up over 100 pips from the EO.

Need to see where R's might be - price at just under 140 70 and I think again 70 -80 is a R area - but need to check again with yesterday

GU

8 58 am

Trying to stay above supports at 5312 to 15

Under there big round number of 5300 another support area

Bearish still under 5340 -45 - so now its a case of say 45 pip range to work in - until we see after hour change next clues on scalps

UJ

9 02 am

Like the EJ - a very bullish morning must be a weak yen for this to happen

Need to check out levels

Not done since pre LO on UJ - AU - UCad etc

Anyone following my TW 's and KT's know 8 51 am and 9 00 am are both KT's in the time window

Check out what happened on EU and EJ at these times

Morning CV

I reckon I ought to move my daily target up to 60 pips now instead of 50 though ;)

Have a good day

(y)

Regards

F

1400+ pips a day ?......................I know I can be a scalp demon and play the edge but frankly at the end of the day it is about making money ....

I would happily make just 10 pips a day with 100% guarantee and no drawdowns than some ludicrous claim and the associated risk/drawdowns that are required to make it work ........

unless hes using a HFT machine - doubtful given their price and the access they need

N

happy to be proved wrong though

1400+ pips a day ?......................I know I can be a scalp demon and play the edge but frankly at the end of the day it is about making money ....

I would happily make just 10 pips a day with 100% guarantee and no drawdowns than some ludicrous claim and the associated risk/drawdowns that are required to make it work ........

unless hes using a HFT machine - doubtful given their price and the access they need

N

happy to be proved wrong though

Morning N

Agree

Well some days if it's slow and I have 4 + small scalp losses and PA is difficult - I struggle to hit 50 pip target

Other days - when volumes are good and its action packed - 200+ pips plus is easy on 3 or 4 pairs - but my best day was July 4th 2013 ( independence day ) with either 407 or 409 pips total - and if I counted part stakes and double / treble pips on them - Ok it might have been over 800 pips - but days like that are rare and unusual

I know if you are working on say 6 -10 pairs and put in a 12 hr shift on a busy active day - yes over 500+ pips are possible - but at my age - I would then need next day off lol

First most important target - Dont have a losing money day

Next target - your own - what ever it may be and agree even 10 pips at 5 lots is $2500 a week - putting you in top what 10% income earners in UK

Any decent intraday trader should aim for 30 -50 pips a day and when you have a 100 or 200+ pip day - pat yourself on the back - and dont get carried away

Have a good day

Regards

F

Reactions: NVP
both pairs a little range bound at present ............needs some action

Status
Not open for further replies.