Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIVE CALL ON GU - example with chart

GU

went under 5205 / 8 after first a bounce above 10

Out of sells now - still wanting to look for another scalp buy - if one comes up after 3 30 pm

This was the scalp buy from 3 30 pm with LR;s / PA and Time lining up

191090d1433169731-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-10615-news-3-30-pm-bounce.png

Attachments

• GU - 10615 - News and 3 30 pm bounce.png
    GU - 10615 - News and 3 30 pm bounce.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 747
Will post a few more 1 min LR charts on different views etc for Iroukis to check his LR setting a bit later

Back after 4 pm briefly - and then maybe finishing for day

done for the day. max vol 40k on 1k acc.
i cant see how that is not 32 percent.

Excellent - Well done MM

Well I have just seen Mr Fox has done a 20% increase and Tar what about a 100% increase - so I will shut up with my paltry 5% account increase

After drop the "retail FX expert" tag off thread heading and say - just an average old intraday trader now - lol

Will be popping back in later

Regards#

F

Hi F
it has been funny and very interesting to follow your trades during all the day
tomorrow I'll be here again
I'd need some help with my LRs,I use Dukascopy
my charts are a little different from your
I'm not new at trading,but I'm new at scalping...
congratulations for the thread

Hi F
it has been funny and very interesting to follow your trades during all the day
tomorrow I'll be here again
I'd need some help with my LRs,I use Dukascopy
my charts are a little different from your
I'm not new at trading,but I'm new at scalping...
congratulations for the thread

Hi swissforex

No problem - I have used my set up on dukas - with no problems - although different settings on Lrs to with Fxpro and ctrader

If you can post a copy of your 1 min chart with the 9 Lrs on - I can check out and compare etc etc

With regards to scalping - I am perhaps not a normal scalper - as I use time as one of my main clues for catching interim lows and highs as well as PA and TLs and the Lrs

Glad you enjoyed it and I hope you have a great trading period through out June

Regards

F

EJ - 1 min chart for US session so far

EJ 1 min LR chart with KT's and levels and scalp trades so far this afternoon

This chart was taken pre 4 20 pm and since then price as risen another 45 + pips - yes glad I did leave 30% on even after I have finished scalping for the day (y)

191104d1433177036-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-10615-pm-session.png

Attachments

• EJ - 10615 PM session.png
    EJ - 10615 PM session.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 588
Just introducing 'Dark Wolf Group' to this forum,

We are currently setting up a company to help to educate people and help them to achieve their goals offering different education and trading packages.

We love to trade and love to share our stories and listen to other peoples success stories of their own trading!

Looking forward to hearing some great ones!!

Interesting one - the "wolf group" - I know of a few multi nics who might fit into that gang - :LOL:

Hi swissforex

No problem - I have used my set up on dukas - with no problems - although different settings on Lrs to with Fxpro and ctrader

If you can post a copy of your 1 min chart with the 9 Lrs on - I can check out and compare etc etc

With regards to scalping - I am perhaps not a normal scalper - as I use time as one of my main clues for catching interim lows and highs as well as PA and TLs and the Lrs

Glad you enjoyed it and I hope you have a great trading period through out June

Regards

F

Thank you F
this is my Dukas chart
maybe tomorrow I could see your same charts
very seldom I can trade in the morning,but tomorrow I'll be for sure
my LRs settings are printed on the chart itself
thx

Attachments

• THX_FOREXMOSPHERIAN.jpg
    THX_FOREXMOSPHERIAN.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 103
Thank you F
this is my Dukas chart
maybe tomorrow I could see your same charts
very seldom I can trade in the morning,but tomorrow I'll be for sure
my LRs settings are printed on the chart itself
thx

Hi SF

Ok - from first view - setting don't look to bad and from after 3 00 pm UK time your Lrs were showing a rise.

Could you now do another copy of your chart from 6 00 am UK time to say 6 00 pm tonight - ie a 12 hr period so that i can judge the longer LR's structure with the shorter LRs

This is my 12 hr window on EJ on the 1 min LR chart

191116d1433182802-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-10615-12-hr-view.png

From after 6 am structure was bearish and then from 10 00 am a bottom and change ( a scalp buy you took I remember but bailed early ( no problem ) )

From then on price structure after 3 30 pm became bullish enabling new highs for day

You can also adjust your settings to suit your style as well - ie if you want more tighter swing trades from say 15 to 30 pips - or keen for scalping quicken up the quickest 4 Lrs etc

Hope this helps and now we can compare over 12 hr period

Regards

F

Attachments

• EJ - 10615 - 12 HR VIEW.png
    EJ - 10615 - 12 HR VIEW.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 659
Hi SF

Ok - from first view - setting don't look to bad and from after 3 00 pm UK time your Lrs were showing a rise.

Could you now do another copy of your chart from 6 00 am UK time to say 6 00 pm tonight - ie a 12 hr period so that i can judge the longer LR's structure with the shorter LRs

This is my 12 hr window on EJ on the 1 min LR chart

191116d1433182802-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-10615-12-hr-view.png

From after 6 am structure was bearish and then from 10 00 am a bottom and change ( a scalp buy you took I remember but bailed early ( no problem ) )

From then on price structure after 3 30 pm became bullish enabling new highs for day

You can also adjust your settings to suit your style as well - ie if you want more tighter swing trades from say 15 to 30 pips - or keen for scalping quicken up the quickest 4 Lrs etc

Hope this helps and now we can compare over 12 hr period

Regards

F

HERE WE GO
SEE THE CHART ATTACHED

P.S.
PERSONALLY i WOULD PREFER QUICK TRADES WITH RISK REWARD 1:2 OR 1:3
4pips SL, 8 or more TP
sorry caps lock
I'm looking forward to see your same chart,tomorrow we could be on the same page finally

Attachments

• 6_AMUK.jpg
    6_AMUK.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 125
Excellent - Well done MM

Well I have just seen Mr Fox has done a 20% increase and Tar what about a 100% increase - so I will shut up with my paltry 5% account increase

After drop the "retail FX expert" tag off thread heading and say - just an average old intraday trader now - lol

Will be popping back in later

Regards#

F

Do you need me to change this ?

Excellent then Tar - If thats what you add it up to - please tell your buddies - when you are good it can be done - and then they will laugh at you because I reckon some think 100 pips on FX in a session is brilliant - but its not if you are trading over 3+ pairs and know what you are doing

My 50 pip target a day looks rather out dated nowadays - but that is supposed to be on single 100% stake trades rather than via multi stakes etc etc so some days money wise even if I knock up 200 pips - it might not be as much as 60 pips off just scalps at 100% stake size

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/outdated

Just trying to help

Dear Forexmospherian,
Great EY chart, great Trading by all and thank you for sharing.
Currently 90 pips long and hold EY. Some quick techs for the readers on your thread for your last EY chart. That is an INV plus DC with EPR for a MC but will have to wait and see.
Currently printing the following JBCB:
5 sec = Pos NTZ
1 min = Bull NTZ
5 min = Bull NTZ
15 min = Bull
1 hr = Bull
Daily = Bear NTZ
CB = Positive and as foretold on JBCB 28/05/15

GU also as Foretold and all the best to everyone, fantastic work.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:
Tuesday 2nd June 2015 - approx 6 30 am

Good Morning Guys

A few small problems this morning with a couple of my set ups not working correctly on my monitors and also one broker chart package presently "freezing"

Looks like I cannot take my pre 7 00 EO scalps for now - need to do a couple of reboots and see if I can things working correctly.

Hopefully back in next 15 -30 mins - but still out again from 7 45am to 8 40 am as well then - but then back for a good 2 -3 hrs in the am session

Notice also a few members to get back to - hopefully will do that later on this morning

Not a good way to start the morning - but then again - that's technology having a "sickie" -

See you hopefully in a bit and then back to normal

Regards

F

7 03 am

Bad start to the day with chart and monitor problems - but touch wood - can still carry on for now with one screen less

Looks like I have missed a cracking scalp sell at 6 30 am / 6 31 am on EU and then 6 39 am on EJ

Those 2 would have been worth 40+ pips last 30 mins or so ;-(

7 11 AM

EU update

after a morning high at 6 38am at 0943 - yes you have guessed - 6 39 am was the sell from 0941/2

I will post my chart on this set up in a bit - but 6 39 am is one of the 6 Key times every hour for me

Now at 7 08 am EU low so far 0918

Price Structure is neutral from 0910 to approx 0935 ish

It becomes bullish for session again over 0945 and 60 - for scalp buys etc and bearish basically under 0900 and 0890 for scalp sells

The range of about 30 pips as gone on for over 12 hrs so far - so that means fun and games to come - and even a double whammy to catch out intraday bulls and bears

Status
Not open for further replies.