Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
You trade directly with a line chart naked?
he trades the gok wan method
gok_wan_ahero_01.jpg

Noticed GU ideal buys from 12 21 and then 1 09 pm - with pullbacks in between - but again another pair with R's just above at 5265-75

YEa nice 20 pip move, took it and bailed out again. the third bail out today.kalas, I neted 47 pip with the swing buy I cought 28pip. I ll stay till 14:25 and then start trading ES. I will keep an eye in here for any good setup. Nice Trading today I really had fun. Thank you all.

YEa nice 20 pip move, took it and bailed out again. the third bail out today.kalas, I neted 47 pip with the swing buy I cought 28pip. I ll stay till 14:25 and then start trading ES. I will keep an eye in here for any good setup. Nice Trading today I really had fun. Thank you all.

I can see you have been doing well - thats good - but know you like the ES for US session

Glad its been a decent morning for you - (y)

Regards

F

YE I really make a good living from ES, it doesn't do manipulation, but strictly second entries with trend. never countertrade it.

@Forexmospherian
I would love to see a picture how you time your entry, Do you take it from the 20sec chart or the 1 Min?

On one platform I use - with ctrader - I have choice of 13 different tick charts on all pairs - Sir G prefers a 5 sec Tick and I like 7 tick / 13 tick and the 21 tick - maybe equivalent to 10 -20 second tick charts

Normal key time scalps are off a 1 min - its the more difficult set ups off a tick chart
when Lrs and time etc not always in sync

YE I really make a good living from ES, it doesn't do manipulation, but strictly second entries with trend. never countertrade it.

I have never traded it - not so many other instruments = only focused on FX with in total about 15 pairs over last 13 yrs or so. Concentrated just on EU and GU for over 3 yrs and then moved onto other majors over last 3-5 yrs or so

Have a good session(y)

EU

2 33pm

Scalp wise still a buy on pullbacks staying above 0963/5 area

struggling at 0978 and 0980 is a R as well before the 1000 level

EJ

2 37 pm

at 136 04 area and still got a channel it could test up to 136 15 before a bigger pullback

atm above 135 90 - still a buy

Status
Not open for further replies.