Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is "Manipulators" another word for traders or algo's or am I missing something here?

You do understand how markets work I assume. Buyers, sellers and if there is an imbalance, then prices will move to a new price level (equilibrium)

Morning CV

We can have legal manipulation and illegal manipulation - and I will explain

Obviously this cannot normally be done by any retail traders and normally is all down to the LP's and the Banksters.

The Banks that do legal manipulation just buy and sell again the sentiment of the whole market and maybe the fundamentals

The LPs can actually do illegal manipulation - as happens every day on the EU.

Large commercial organisations do enter very large limit orders and cancel them and also do use dark pools

I am sure you know all the "dark arts " CV - you are an experienced trader

Remember FX is not centrally regulated - and thats its big weakness

Large orders are also held back at times to obviously get better prices - ie if you are buying - then you would prefer to buy as low as possible - and if selling the opposite - you want price going up higher pre entry

I have personally appeared in front of the Monopolies commissions three times in the past - all to do with other market places I was involved with and so have good knowledge of the "dark arts" side of business and as we all know the Finance and Banking industry is a corrupt as it comes ;-))

Regards

F

PS -Also I have some new ideas for renaming this thread ( lol) so will mention later on this week

Good Trading

GU

9 09 am

Ready for 9 30 am UK Pound news

5210 /15 is the line in the sand area

Above - PS goes bullish for more scalp buys

Below - PS is bearish for sells with a low so far at supports around 5180 and currently on a bounce

EU

8 46 am

i can only look at scalp buying for now at 76 and 80 and whilst under 72 still in scalp sell mode down to what 50 - 55 - 60 -65 ish areas ???/

EU

9 13 am

No try over 76 or 80 - so still a sell

So far its gone under the 50 support and tested 45/6 and then 9 09 am ( KT ) went into scalp buy mode

EU

9 15 am

I think 0976 / 80 could be a LH again for then another drop

I can only hold scalp buys on over 50 if we test over 76 and 80 - otherwise its sells again

With Pound news only 15 mins away focusing more on GU and checking GJ and GA as well

Will update on UJ and AU and UCad a bit later - a lovely chart and bullish PS on AU from midnight really - will post it later

EU

9 15 am

I think 0976 / 80 could be a LH again for then another drop

I can only hold scalp buys on over 50 if we test over 76 and 80 - otherwise its sells again

9 25 am

EU

will risk 30% stake left on scalp buy from 0950 area with stop at 53 over GU news

We only have made 67 - and so with out going over 76 and 80 - its not looking so good for bulls again - but remember this is how manipulation should work - ie fool traders with false sentiment

The line in sand on GU is now approx 5200

Above favours higher - but need to breach above last high of 5228 +

Below 5200 and 5180 then - just sells

This is a big discussion as to whether Markets nowadays works as they should have, since one company by itself, (see Deutsche Bank) can control more than 20% of the daily turnover.

They dont control 20% of the volume , but rather 20% of the volume goes through them , they are MM .

Think of it that way if central banks find difficulty controlling their own currency then who can ?!

EU and GU

9 54 am

GU so far up at 5246 high

Pullbacks staying above 5220 are still buys again for me atm

EU

disappointed - made 0978 - but not got over 0980 so far

I think whilst we stay above 0955/60 then I favour taking more buys on pullbacks

Under 50 and 40 and 27 etc - you know what we should be doing then

10 00 am

EJ

Line in sand for now - approx 135 50

Above favours more buys and a try at either a LH to 135 90 - or a break up over 135 00 +

Below 50 then all depends on 25 / 30 supports keeping it in a bullish PS for session

10 02 am

New highs of EU and EJ and not quite GU

Still not over 90 on EJ and over 1000 on EU though - so whats the next trick going be now ??

10 04 am

Maybe we need a rest before the EU tries to test over 1000 and 1007 next

Above 0965 / 70 on pullbacks I would look at more scalp buy again .

The PS is bullish still and will post a EU chart in a bit to show you what I mean

Technically EUR is on HH Major trend reversal since it has broken the trend channel line from yesterday. But these are a low probability trades with high reward. they have around 30% success rate, but small sl and u have to let them run fro at least 40 to 60 pip if not more. I prefer with trend entries smaller profits and higher probabilities.

EU - Price structure and bias from 7 00 am and European Open

EU - 1 min LR chart with my 3 longer LRs in a bullish PS set up

191144d1433236198-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-20615-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 20615 am.png
    EU - 20615 am.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 914
Technically EUR is on HH Major trend reversal since it has broken the trend channel line from yesterday. But these are a low probability trades with high reward. they have around 30% success rate, but small sl and u have to let them run fro at least 40 to 60 pip if not more. I prefer with trend entries smaller profits and higher probabilities.

Now - I find them very high probability on a tick and one min chart

When you trade in the "now" never worry about the 4 hr and daily

A move as to have a first step - in fact everything starts with a first step in a direction

The only confidence I have in FX trading is from a tick and one min chart

Also on stops yes - if we can keep them under 5 pips on EU - ideally under 3 pips - then 15 pip move is a great RR

Thats the key - "the devil in the small detail"

I hope you caught a few nice scalp buys on the EU - and EJ aand GU as well

Been a busy morning again

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.