Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

2 40 pm

Main interim Rs now I have are 5275 to 85 and so far about 5272 top atm

pullbacks above 53/ 55 still buys again - but be careful on this pair for now

UChf

Noticed its resting on a big number support area around 9400 and bouncing - so dollar now trying to find some strength - which will not help the EU and GU continuing to rise atm

We have some red US dollar news at 3 00 pm UK TIME - in approx 15 mins

So lets see what might be next now as we are at both R areas on EU / GU / EJ etc and above supports on Uchf / UJ etc

Will update for news etc next

EU

2 33pm

Scalp wise still a buy on pullbacks staying above 0963/5 area

struggling at 0978 and 0980 is a R as well before the 1000 level

EU

nearly 20 mins from this comment above and EU now at my buy area again at 63 /65

Not planning to scalp buy for now - set up not right and news within 10 mins - need to see more clues

Depending on the news release - the dollar is not strong enough to stop the EU / GU etc rising more

Will not be in any scalp for news - will just wait and try and get in within 3 -9 mins - all depending on PA and movements etc etc

+551 pips in FX , Indices more than that ...

Done for the day GL

Excellent then Tar - If thats what you add it up to - please tell your buddies - when you are good it can be done - and then they will laugh at you because I reckon some think 100 pips on FX in a session is brilliant - but its not if you are trading over 3+ pairs and know what you are doing

My 50 pip target a day looks rather out dated nowadays - but that is supposed to be on single 100% stake trades rather than via multi stakes etc etc so some days money wise even if I knock up 200 pips - it might not be as much as 60 pips off just scalps at 100% stake size

EU

3 06 pm

Bouncing off supports around 0927 / 0930 area

Need s to see under them and 0920 to stay with any scalp sells on

UJ

3 11 pm

testing now the main high around the 124 40/45 area

Any pullbacks staying above 29 / 30 are still scalp buys for now

For a Monday - there as been some great movements - even though EU as stayed in a range of approx 90 pips or so - its seen 3 main nice swings - 2 down with one up from after 10 am to news at 3 00 pm

GU

went under 5205 / 8 after first a bounce above 10

Out of sells now - still wanting to look for another scalp buy - if one comes up after 3 30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.